Kidnap

Selena's POV

The sun shone on my face and I slowly opened my eyes. Someone's muscular arms were wrapped around me. I turned around to see Justin's flawless face. He looked like a little baby. I looked around and I was in Justin's room. I started to panic. Did I sleep with Justin? I don't remember anything from last night. Justin was shirtless and i was wearing his shirt. No no no this can't happen, it didn't happen. I quickly got up and someone pulled me back.

"Why are you up so early?" Justin's raspy voice was so sexy i swear.

"Justin get up and explain everything to me." I said still panicking. He slowly got up and yawned. He looked like a little puppy with his messed up hair.

"Selena thanks for last night, it was so fun. It was the best night ever." He smirked. No no no....i....couldn't have...no.

"What?" I said. I was so shocked and worried. After like a few seconds Justin started laughing to loud.

"OH GOD YOU SHOULD SEE YOUR FACE!" He laid back on his bed laughing.

"Justin what the fuck tell me what's so funny." He got up again and looked at me.

"Don't worry Selena i'm kidding. We're both still virgins." He said and i was so relieved. But wait...did he just say both....meaning he's still a virgin. "We were just sleeping."

"How did i end up here i'm so confused." I asked him.

"You were drunk and just all over the place so i had to bring you home."

"But my mom-" He cut me off.

"I messaged her from your phone and told her that you're sleeping at Vanessa's cuz it's late." Aww he's so protecting and caring. I wish he showed this side of him to everyone so they'll stop thinking bad of him.

"Aww thank you." I hugged him tight. "I hope i didn't do anything stupid while i was drunk."

"You kissed me and told me that you're in love with me." What the fuck. My cheeks were burning. I don't believe him.

"No....i didn't...did i..."

"Yeh you did. But i stopped you from kissing me." No fucking way.

".....Why?..."

"Because i wanted you to remember our first kiss and i wanted you to be in your senses while you kiss me." Oh my god, what a fucking gentleman. That's true i want my first kiss with them to be memorable.

"How are you sure that i will kiss you again?"

"Because you love me. I'm your weakness."

"No your not. I was drunk i didn't know what i was doing or saying."

"But you said i look sexy while i'm sleeping." I raised my brow. "Ok fine...you said i look cute while sleeping."

"Whatever."

"Hey do you wanna see all the pic i took of you drunk."

"Yeh show me!" He got his phone and went on his photo gallery. He showed me all the embarrassing pics of me. Omg i hate myself.

"Ok we have like an hour. Ima have a quick shower and then we can make breakfast together before my mom comes back and sees you here."

"Ok." We both got up and i realised i was in my panties and was wearing Justin's shirt. "Erm....Justin can i borrow your clothes?" He looked at me from up to bottom and smirked.

"What babe you look hot in that."

"Shut up!" I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him and he quickly caught it.