The Beach

Selena's POV

I fluttered my eyes open and yawned. I felt muscular arms around my waist and heard quiet snores. It was Justin. He looked so adorable. My little bieby.

I smiled to myself and stared at his flawless face. He was so perfect. How did I get so lucky? Imagine waking up to this everyday?

"Stop staring." He said in a raspy voice.

"I'm not staring. I'm admiring."

"It's creepy." He said covering his face with a pillow.

"It's romantic." (A/n: STELENA😭) I said and pulled the pillow away from his face and pecked his lips. He looked at me and smiled and then tightened his grip around my waist and flipped me over so I was underneath and he hovered over me.

He kissed me passionately and I kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I denied, teasing him. He smirked through the kiss and slid his hand underneath the cover and grabbed my butt, which made me gasp and he took that opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues battled making the kiss even more passionate and heated.

We pulled apart after 5 minuets of a heated make out session and put our foreheads together. Breathing heavily.

"I don't wanna go school." I mourned. The fact that we had to go school ruined my mood. I wanted to cuddle with Justin for the rest of the day and I hated that we had to go school.

"Neither do I. Let's skip school and go to the beach just me and you." He said getting up from the bed.

"I can't my mom will kill me if I skipped school."

"Don't worry she'll never find out. Now get up and get ready just tell her that you're going to school and I promise you I'll bring you back home on time and you're mom will never find out."

"I don't know." I really wanted to go with Justin, but I've never ever did something like. It was rebellious. Plus if my mom found out she will never trust me and she will ground me.

"Do you trust me?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Then come with me." He held out his hand and I took it.
-----------------

Justin's POV

I went home and took a shower and got changed. Plus I packed my trunks and other things we might need at the beach. Selena also did the same thing and I waited for her in my car, outside her house.

She waved her mom goodbye and came over and sat in the passenger's seat.

"Ready." I looked at her smiling and she nodded. I drove us away.

"You know this is the first time I'm doing something rebellious. Actually not the first time because I did get drunk at Kylie's pool party and that was pretty rebellious."

"But you're enjoying it right? Just live a little Selena."

"I know it's actually so fun and a little dangerous. But I love it. You bring out my wild side." She giggled. I found it so cute that she thought her skipping school and getting drunk was bad, rebellious and dangerous. If only she knew me.

"You're my badgirl." I smirked at her and she blushed.

We arrived at the beach and Selena grabbed mine and her bags from the trunk of the car.

"Here's your bag and now go get changed." She passed me my bag including my trunks.

"Someone's eager to see me shirtless." I smirked at her.