Road Trip

Justin's POV

Our moms spoke to us and they decided to give as a chance and we promised them that we won't let our relationship ruin our education. Selena was so relieved she thought she won't be able to see me, but I knew that no matter what happens I will always see Selena, she's part of my life now and I just can't let her go. She's stuck with me forever.

School just ended and Khalil texted all the gang to meet him asap in his warehouse. That could only mean one thing, someone betrayed us or stole from us and we have to catch them and kill them.

"Justin why are you in a hurry?" I heard Selena's voice. I turned around and saw her gorgeous face. Shit this means I have to lie to her, I hate lying to her.

"Selena I can't hang out with you today, the boys want me to hang out with them, I'm so sorry I promise I'll make it up to you." I cupped her face.

"Justin it's okay you don't need to apologise. You haven't hanged out with them in a while, pulse I have to complete this art project with the girls." She smiled. Her smile is so precious, how did I get her? She's an angel sent from above to shine light in my dark life.

"See you soon angel." I placed my lips on hers, our lips moved in unison.

"Get a room you two!" I heard Maejor. Then I realised me and Selena were kissing in the middle of the parking lot and everyone was staring at us. I swear when our lips touch it feels like we're all alone, my whole world disappears.

"Come on lover boy we need to go." Zay said getting in the car.

"Bye Jay." Selena kissed my cheek and walked away to her friends.

Me and the gang sped away to the warehouse.
--------

"Them mother fuckers how dare they fool us!!" I yelled. I was furious, some fuckers bought drugs from us and didn't pay the whole amount that was in the contract. They paid less.

"How could this happen?!" Maejor stood up in anger.

"They wouldn't have gotten far, I found out from other trusted gangs that they are buying a lot of drugs and probably will sell them for more than it's worth. I  know a few places they might be, so you guys need to get asses there and get our money back or kill them if they can't pay." Khalil said.

"Send us all the address of the places and we'll go there right away and get those fuckers."

"They are on the run so we need to get our money back before they fly to another county." Khalil said.

"Justin get one of your hoe to help us, she just needs to draw one of them in and it will make it easier for us to get the rest of the gang." Zay suggested. I've used Hailey before to get a guy to me. She made him think that she wanted to fuck him and bought him to me. I never told her why I wanted him, she thought I wanted to fight him for some petty reason. She doesn't know what I do, only Barbara does. Maybe Barbara can help us.

"Yeah Justin that worked before." Fredo said.

"Okay I'll call Barbara." I took my phone out and texted Barbara.
--------------

Selena's POV

Me and Madison went shopping to get the material for our project. The fashion show was next week and me and Madison needed to finish up making our outfits before next week. Gigi and Kendall already made so many outfits and only had one to go before they start working on the makeup and hairstyle they will do on the fashion show.