My girl

Justin's POV

I can't believe that I finally admitted my love for Selena. Who would have thought someone like me would ever fall in love. I never thought about falling in love and saying those 3 words to someone, I was so afraid of all that. I never believed in love before, but Selena changed everything. She showed me love and taught me how to love. She bought joy to my life and I'm never letting go of her. She's a part of me now and without her I'll be incomplete, my life would have no meaning.

Last night I made love to Selena for the first time and it was epic. It was everything and more I imagined it to be. Selena is breathtaking beautiful. How did I get so lucky? I'm so glad that I lost my virginity to the most beautiful and amazing woman I know.

I removed the hair in her face and tacked it behind her ear. I admired her beautiful face. God she is so fucking gorgeous. I placed a gentle kiss on her cheek and watched her sleep peacefully next to me.

I smiled to myself whilst the memories of last night replayed in my head over and over again. We were madly in love and that thought bought butterflies to my stomach.

Selena shuffled next to me and then fluttered her eyes open. She looked at me a smiled.

"Good morning angel." I kissed her forehead.

"Good morning." She spoke in a raspy voice while sitting up. She was wearing my shirt and looked so sexy in it. Her messy hair and bare face with no makeup totally exposed her natural beauty. She was naturally beautiful.

"What are you staring at?" She asked. I realised that I was staring at her.

"You look really sexy in my shirt." I smirked. Selena blushed and looked down. I couldn't get enough of her cuteness. I wrapped my arms around her and bought her close to my chest. She rested her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around me too.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." She replied and that warmed my heart. After I told her about who I really was she didn't walk away from me, she stayed and is willing to take any risk to be with him. She truly did love me and love her more than I could ever express. She owns my heart.

"Selena get up now lets have breakfast together." I whispered in her ear and placed soft kisses on her neck.

"Mmm no I'm sleepy." She spoke in her sleep.

"Babe come on."

"No." She replied. I smiled to myself and then lifted her up bridal style.

"No Justin I'm tired I wanna sleep put me down!" She squealed.

"Oh don't worry babe your tiredness will all go away." I giggled.

"What are you gonna do? Justin tell me! What are you doing?" She realised what I was about to do. I walked towards the pool and swung her back and forth.

"One....two....three!" I threw her in the pool.

"AHAHAH!!!" She screamed as the water hit her body. I burst out laughing.

"Babe you look extra sexy when you're wet."

"Ughhh I hate you!" I jumped into the pool and grabbed her by the waist.