Instagram

Justin's POV
I can't believe this just happened. Did I really just take Selena out on a date and did she really just kiss me? I think I'm dreaming. Something so beautiful and normal hasn't happened in my life for a long time. My life seemed normal again and it's all 'cause of Selena. She turned my fucked up life to something magical. This seems like a fairy tale. Well I hope this fairy tale lasts for a while, it's a distraction from my fucked up reality.

But I kept on asking myself, did I just involve Selena in my fucked up life? Will she get hurt? No i can't let that happen i can't let something so special get hurt. She is the only thing that's good and right about my life, she is the only reason why i feel alive again, i feel human again. I finally have emotions. I can't let that go easily, i won't let her go.

I laid down on my bed and started scrolling through instagram. After spending good 10 minutes scrolling, i remembered the cute pic i took of Selena. I quickly found the pic in my camera roll and posted it with the caption Great to know that i'm the reason behind this beautiful smile😍 I also tagged Selena.

I was so surprised to see so many people liking and commenting on it, my notification exploded. I decided to read so of the comments it was receiving.

justinbieber: Great to know that i'm the reason behind this beautiful smile😍

Tagged: @selenagomez

600 likes 456 comments

alfredo: NO FUCKING WAY YOU GOT THE GIRLLLL THAT'S MY MAN

lilza: Ayyeee u lucky shit

meajor: YASSS I FUCKING SHIP YOU GUYS SO BAD

rudymancuso: how come u get the latinas not fair

codysimpson: welcome to the squaaaadddd @selenagomez

ashbenzo: my girl looks so cute!!! treat her right bieber or you'll have to deal with me

madisonbeer: but she's my babyyy tho

haileybaldwin: wait who is she?? i bet she's so gassed right now, finally someone noticed her

kendalljenner: Selenaaaaa!!! omg i never knew you guys were dating

kyliejenner: my babygirl looks so cute

gigihadid: cutie pie

vanessahudgens: that's my gurlll ya'll

chanteljeffries: lol who is she

barbarapalvin: ok then.....

yoventura: thought you still had feelings for me i guess not.....

Selena's POV

I was doing some homework when my phone started to beep constantly. Ugh i never get time for homework i'm so fucked. I picked my phone and i got so many text messaged from all my friends and i had so many instagram notifications. That's strange i never get that many notifications what the fuck. Did i accidentally post something i shouldn't have. Shit.

I opened the app and i froze. The first post i saw was a pic of me that i haven't see before. Justin posted it and it got so many liked and comments. I read the caption and instantly there were butterflies in my stomach. Justin is so god damn cute. Oh my god someone has never don't something like this for me. I felt so happy. I liked the pic and i couldn't help but see some of the comments. Some of them were so nice and some of them were horrible. People were hating on me.

I received so many DMs from girls that i don't even know. They were sending me threats and saying horrible things about me and how i looked. One of them read stay away from justin you ugly ass bitch he doesn't like you he doesn't deserve, don't get your hopes up slut. And another watch what i fucking do to you at school i'll make sure you won't be able to smile again.

I was so heartbroken. I was being bullied because a guy said something nice about me. I wasn't going to let them ruin my day. I had the best date with Justin and him being him posted about me making me feel special again, so I wanted to let him know that he's special to me too.

I found a pic of Justin that I took, capturing the perfect moment when he was smiling, showing off his perfect teeth and beautiful smile. I posted it with the caption That smile tho😍

As soon as I posed it I got so many notification

As soon as I posed it I got so many notification. Everyone was liking it and commenting on it. Even Justin liked it and messaged me on dm.

DM: (bold is Justin and unbold is Selena)
what about my smile😏
it's cute I guess😂
You guess or is it actually cute??
Omg r u actually gonna make me say
Yes😊
Ok fine ur smile is so freaking cute the cutest ever happy now
Happy😊😊
You're so annoying I swear😂
Babe u haven't seen my annoying side yet
I don't want to u can be so annoying😂
Oh really
Yes really
I'll show u my annoying side just wait
What r u thinking🙄
Dw😏
Justin stop I have a bad feeling about that smirk of urs
😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏
Omg stop😂😂
Selena tell me you're not in ur room
Obvly I'm in my room where else would i be😂 y u ask
Selena there's someone climbing ur balcony.
Justin stop kidding
No I'm serious. It's a big man with a black hoodie
Justin are u joking
No babe I'm not get help or get out

I put my phone away and slowly got out of my bed. I was starting to get scared, my legs were shaking. I walked slowly towards my balcony's door. I was breathing heavily. I tip toed and slowly opened the door enough to pick though. And he was right. There was someone standing there. It was a man with a black hoodie, he had his back to me. I gasped and moved away from the door. I covered my mouth with my hand to stop myself from breathing uncontrollably. My heart was beating so fast, it felt like my heart was going to jump out if my chest.

Who is that man? What if he's a serial killer who loves to kill teenagers and I'm his next victim. No I can't die today I have so much living to do.

The balcony door slowly creaked open. I was sweating so much and my heart was beating rapidly. The man stepped inside and room and I couldn't see his face it was so dark. I moved back slowly  trying to get out of the room and run to my mom. As I moved back he moved forwards.

"Please don't hurt me." My voice was shaky. I stared to move back fast and he started me move closer to me even more faster. 

This is it. This is how Selena Marie Gomez dies. The day of her perfect date with her hot crush. Rest in peace.

The man ran towards me and as I was about to scream he covered my mouth with his hand. He held me from behind and his big muscular arm was around my neck and his hand was on mouth. His other muscular arm was wrapped around my waist.

----------------------------------------------
Vote, Comment and Share xx
Sorry for the short chapter. I'll update soon.
A cliffhanger!!
Who is that man??