But her words echoed in my ears.

"Don't dare to touch me.. I don't love you any more.. you are nothing to me..", A felt pain my chest.. My heart was broken by her..

How can she those words to a person she loved the most? What if I have given the divorce? What will she do then?

I holded my fist to control my feelings.. I talked harshly to her and left the place.

"Why Arjun? Why are you doing this Ananya?", Naina asked.

"No Naina.. I can't talk to her .. I can't be normal again.. Do you know how she had broken my heart?", I said leaning on to the wall.

"I know Arjun but please forgive her..", she said.

"She didn't even told me about her past... I trusted her and I told my past.. I didn't mean anything to her..", I said and a silent tear escaped from my eyes.

"It's not like that Arjun... You means you a lot to her.. you are her everything...", Naina said.

"I'm not her everything Naina.. I don't believe..",I said with a sad smile.

"Arjun please...", she said.

"Leave it... I don't want to talk about this..", I said and changed the topic..

In the Evening ,Karthik came for Naina.. I informed my mom that I'll stay with Ananya.. I went to her room and she was sleeping peacefully..

I saw tear stains on her face... She might have cried.. I thought and sat next to her.

She was looking so beautiful even with bandages... Her leg was broken and doctor told that she have to take the support of a  stick for one month..

I love her and I won't let anything happen to her... I kissed her forehead and she moved a little.

Shit!!She will wake up now.. I thought and got up. I walked towards the couch and sat on it..

She opened her and looked at me and I averted my gaze.

"Arjun...",she called me but I didn't respond. 

"Arjun...", she called getting up and I lifted my head.

"What do you want now?",I asked her harshly.

"Have you kissed me now?",She asked shocking me.

I want to say that I kissed her and I wanted to kiss her more.. but I can't.

"What? Why would I kiss you? I'm nothing to you right..I won't repeat my mistake.. You don't deserve anything from me..", I said without looking at her.

She was about to speak something.. and I heard a door knock..

"Come in..",I said and it was nurse.

"Sir... I brought food for you both Make her eat and give these tablets... ",she said placing the tray on the table.

"Nurse... if you don't mind.. please feed her and give her the tablets..",I said.

"Sir.. but you are there right.. you can feed her", Nurse said looking at Ananya.

"I don't want to feed her and do what I say..",I said and sat on the couch.

Ananya pov:

I felt like someone kissing me on my forehead.. I felt like Arjun kissing because I know his touch.. I opened my eyes and I saw Arjun on the couch.