"yeah, whatever." he told her.

_

"goddamnit you overpriced stupid piece of fucking bullshit! what the fuck!" jaedyn angrily yelled as she kicked the game. richie laughed in amusement at the furious girl. "don't laugh! you try this shit." she exclaimed as she made way for him to play the game.

"this shit is easy!" he stated as jae groaned in frustration. "oh shit! he fell under the bridge!" richie yelled as he quickly pressed the bottoms on the surface of the machine.

"wow. you should be pro!" richie blushed and smiled at the girl. "thanks. usually stan and eddie complain about how boring this is." richie explained.

"they just don't know the struggle." richie laughed but it was quickly covered up with a gasp as he stared at the screen in shock.

"what the fuck! how did those bricks all of a sudden fall on me!? you little piece of shit, fuck you!" he yelled as he pounded his fists on the machine. "see? i told you!" richie shook his head in response.

"well, you can get started on dig dug and i'm gonna go to the restroom." he nodded and watched her walk to the bathroom. when she was out of sight, he turned to see jake kreir standing right in front of him. "jesus jake! you scared the shit out of me!" richie exclaimed as he made his way over to dig dug.

"what's up rich? how ya doing?" jake was probably the biggest asshole in school but him and richie still talked to each other. only to keep richie's reputation up. "i saw you hanging out with the freak." richie stopped playing the game and slowly turned around.

he quickly tried to come up with a cover-up. he squeezed his eyes shut before saying,

"no, trust me. the outcast just came up and started talking to me like we were friends!" he told. jake laughed out loud and shook his head.

"yeah. all she does is take puffs from that inhaler and take those pills. hey, her and eddie would be a perfect couple! they could have little retarded children!" jake laughed as richie clenched his fist behind his back.

"haha yeah! what a loser. i-i wouldn't wanna be around that ugly thing!" he lied straight through his teeth. his mouth ached just saying the words.

"yeah. hey, if she bothers you again then you know where to find me. besides, i have some dirt on her." he whispered the last part. richie gulped, "what is it?" jake leaned in closer to richie.

"her p-" he was cut off by his brother calling his name from the front counter. "shit, i gotta go. see ya later." richie waved as the boy walked out of the arcade.

jaedyn turned around and wiped the hot tears off her face as she tried to control her breathing. she hated crying because her asthma kicked her in the ass whenever she did. she reached into her backpack but remembered that not only didn't she bring her inhaler but she hasn't taken her pills. "oh my god!" she whispered to herself. she now had no choice but to go home. and to think that she was forming a crush on him again?

she successfully snuck past richie and ran to get her bike. she was not only mad but she was disappointed. he tried to kiss her earlier but then he's gonna talk shit about her right after? she knew that he didn't like her but it's better to be real than to fake. and she knew one thing.