thirty one

Madison's POV

I placed my bag next to Andy's and Gage's bags then got on the tour bus, the day flew by quickly, I was sitting on the bed that I would be sharing with Gage when I seen him walk in the room and sat down next to me.

Gage: are you okay Maddie?

Madison: yeah I was just thinking.

Gage: anything you want to talk about babe?

Madison: well I was thinking what it would be like to have a child...

Gage: are you sure that is what you want Maddie?

Madison: yes Gage but only if you're ready, I don't want to rush things between us...we haven't even set up a day for our wedding yet.

Gage: I think we should try after we get married, I don't want to rush things either.

Madison: I love you Gage

Gage: I love you too baby, let's get some rest Maddie we have alot of work to do starting tomorrow.

Madison: okay...good night baby

Gage: good night sweetheart.

I felt him kiss the top of my head as I cuddled close to him and quietly fell asleep with my head on his chest...

.............................................................

Author notes.

I apologize for the chapter being so short but I wanted to take this moment to thank you all for the views and the likes, you all are amazing for reading this story. Please let me know how I am doing and don't be scared to leave comments, I will read them all.

Bye for now!