twenty four

Madison's POV

We finally arrived at our destination and wasted no time as we headed to the beach house that we rented, it was very beautiful here and the weather couldn't be any more perfect than now. I sat my bag next to the bed then crawled in the bed next to Gage and noticed that he was digging for something in his pockets.

Madison: did you lose something?

Gage: no I was just playing with a few quarters that I have in my pockets...

Madison: okay well I'm going down to the beach, do you want to come with me?

Gage: yeah let me put on a pair of my swimming trunks and we will head that way

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked into the bathroom then put my bathing suit on...after I walked out I seen that Gage was waiting on me.

Gage: are you ready to go cupcake?

Madison: yeah...lets go hot stuff!

We spent the rest of the day at the beach and watched the sun setting before we headed back to the house. I noticed that Gage had been acting a little weird since we got here earlier.

Madison: Gage are you okay baby?

Gage: yeah I'm fine babe, why wouldn't I be?

Madison: I don't know, you've been acting weird since we got here earlier...what's going on with you?

Gage: honestly I have a confession to make...

I felt a little nervous after he said that but that feeling went away when I seen him get down on one knee and pulled a small box out of his pocket.

Gage: ever since the first day I met you I have been in love with you Maddie and nothing would make me more happier than you becoming my wife. So Maddie will you marry me?

Madison: I also have a confession to make and that is the fact that I too have been in love with you since we first met. I love you so much Gage and I will marry you.

 I love you so much Gage and I will marry you