fifteen

Gage's POV

A week passed since I told the guys that me and Madison were together but to be honest I haven't asked her out yet but that was going to change, I was on my way to pick her up from her house so she could go shopping. I pulled up in the driveway of her house just as she walked outside then got in my truck and buckled up...

Gage: you ready to go babe?

Madison: yeah let's get out of here.

After we got to the mall, I watched as she walked in a store and looked around while one of the workers helped her, I waited while she bought what little clothes she found before we had to leave and do more important things which she had to be at a photo shoot in an hour, it was for her vlog channel, which she discussed latest fashion ideas along with beauty tips and makeup ideas...she still sung with us of course but her vlog is what was more important and thanks to her our band had finally got recognized, we had finally got our very first album released and it was in the top 50 which was amazing.

Madison: you ready to go Gage?

Gage: yeah, we should head to your photo shoot then we can go meet the guys and get back on the road Maddie.

I felt her grab my hand then she smiled at me before giving me a kiss on the cheek

Madison: let's go...

We finally made to the place where she would be getting photographed and was about to get out of the truck when I gently grabbed her wrist.

Gage: I need to know one thing before you become busy Maddie...

Madison: what is it?

Gage: well I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend

Madison: oh well I thought we already was since you told the guys that me and you were together now.

Gage: yeah but I thought I would ask since I haven't already...so will you?

Madison: yes Gage, I will be your girlfriend.

I leaned towards her and kissed her on her lips and I felt her do the same.

Madison: I better go before the person in charge gets irritable.

Gage: wait up and I will come with you...

We walked to the spot and the person doing makeup immediately grabbed her and begun working on her makeup then she got dressed while I watched her as she posed for the camera, she was so beautiful and I was happy that she was my girl.