twelve

Alexa's POV

I was waiting for Madison to get finished getting ready when I got a text back from Gage telling me where I could find him at. I was about to rush Maddie when I seen her walk out of her room and noticed that she was a little nervous about seeing Gage...

Alexa: hey are you okay Maddie?

Madison: yeah I'm fine just a little nervous about how he is going to act after seeing me since I ran away...

Alexa: relax Maddie, everything is going to be okay. He is expecting us so don't keep him waiting Madison...

Gage's POV

I was sitting at the coffee shop while I waited for Alexa to drop her sister off so we could talk about why she left in a hurry, to be honest I was a little bit mad at her for it but realized that she probably had a good reason for it and I didn't stay mad for long, I was about to leave when I seen her walking through the entrance door and walk over to the table then sat down in front of me and stared at me.

Madison: hey...

Gage: hey...

Madison: I know that you're probably mad at me and I don't blame you but you deserve to know that I left because I was scared of what was to come...

Gage: I was a little upset at you Madison but knew that something had to be bothering you, I have known you for a little over a year now and you should have told me that something was on your mind Madison.

Madison: you're right but I don't want to lose you Gage cause you mean alot to me

Gage: you mean alot to me as well Maddie and you are never going to lose me, so do you wanna tell me what's bugging you Madison?

Madison: I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to tell you Gage but you have to promise that you will be completely honest with me for what I have to say.

Gage: I promise you Madison

Madison: okay so the reason I acted the way I did is because well...it's cause I have feelings for you and not as a friend but more than that Gage.

Gage: so you're saying that you acted the way you did because you like me more than a friend?

Madison: well yeah and I got scared to tell you because of how I was treated in my previous relationship...

Gage: you should know that I would never treat you the way he did because you deserve to be shown all the love that a guy can show you everyday for the rest of your life Madison and I would show you that if you let me.

Madison: I love you Gage...

Gage: I love you too Maddie, we should go tell the guys...they've been a bit worried about you and I haven't been focusing during rehearsals either.

I grabbed her hand and we left then went to meet up with Andy and Josh that way we could tell them the good news about me and Madison...