--

Taehyung continued to run, following the trail of footprints that Jungkook had left behind. He panted, trying to speed up even though he felt sick already.

He was never that good when it came to stamina.

He stopped suddenly, coughing and breathing in greedy amounts of air. He looked around him, realising there was no more sign of any clues leading to where Jungkook was.

He sighed, putting his head in his hands. He had almost given up when he heard the faintest, saddest words enter his mind.

"P- Please... Make it stop."

His head sprung up, realising Jungkook had accidentally linked to him. He closed his eyes, focusing on where the link was located.

His hair blew in the wind as his eyes opened, blood red. He looked up at the moon one last time before darting towards where he believed Jungkook was.

He has to be there... he has to.

...

He stopped running, his breath shaking as he walked into a clearing.

"J- Jungkook...?"

He didn't see him, and he began to worry yet again.

"Jungkook... Are you here?"

He was about to continue running... until he heard it.

A growl.

His eyes widened as he turned around, eyeing the white wolf that towered above him. He looked at it astonished, seeing its eyes glow a bright, bright blue.

"Jungkook."

Taehyung let the younger's name escape from his lips as he stared at the wolf in shock.

H- How... How did this happen?!

The wolf began to advance towards his human figure, its breath raspy with small growls escape as it walked.

"Jungkook, please don't," Taehyung spoke, putting his hands in front of him to try and defend himself, even though that wouldn't do much against a wolf.

The white wolf moved closer and closer, its eyes blazing with intimidation, even if they were the eyes of an omega.

Taehyung backed up until he hit a tree. He cursed and looked back at the advancing wolf before looking at the moon.

"Don't make me do this Jungkook," He spoke, desperation laced in his voice.

The wolf just continued to advance, as if unable to hear Taehyung's words, filled with a blur of rage from the full moon.

The wolf was getting extremely close to Taehyung. The said male looked up once again at the moon, his eyes slowly turning red and a look of hesitance spread across his face.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook."

The white wolf launched towards the human figure but it suddenly disappeared. It growled before turning, startled by the sudden appearance of another wolf.

The black wolf stared at the sky before looking down towards the white wolf, growling

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The black wolf stared at the sky before looking down towards the white wolf, growling.

"Shift back, wolf." Taehyung's alpha wolf ripped through his throat as he commanded Jungkook to turn back.

Jungkook whimpered but he shook his head, growling at the other. He continued advancing towards what was now a black wolf.

Taehyung cursed in his mind, realising that because it was his first full change, his alpha voice had less command over Jungkook.

He growled at Jungkook, yet the younger only stopped for a moment. Taehyung didn't know what to do.

"Jungkook, please stop!" Taehyung linked to Jungkook, not even knowing if Jungkook could hear him.

Jungkook snarled and pounced on Taehyung, clawing at him as the full moon fueled his anger. They tumbled together, small growls escaping from both of them.

Taehyung whimpered as he was bitten on his neck, though only a tiny cut.

"This is going too far..." Taehyung thought to himself, "I have to do something..."

Taehyung apologised in his mind as a sudden howl erupted from his throat, his eyes glowing even brighter than before.

Jungkook's wolf flinched and Taehyung took advantage of it, toppling Jungkook onto the grass and towering over him.

Taehyung looked as the moon began to set, sighing in relief. He closed his eyes for a moment, catching his breath from all the events that had happened during the night.

He looked down and saw not a wolf, but a human figure. It was Jungkook, shaking and vulnerable.

He shifted back almost immediately and hugged Jungkook repeating certain phrases like, "It's okay," and, "It wasn't your fault,".

Jungkook's tears began to wet Taehyung's bare shoulder as they hugged, naked due to the shift.

However, the two didn't even realise they were both exposed as Jungkook had already cried himself to sleep and Taehyung continued to hug him, his blood falling from his neck and mixing with Jungkook's tears.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook. I'm sorry I wasn't there."

A buzzing noise filled Taehyung's ears as he touched his cut on his neck. He cursed, realising the cut was much larger than he thought.

He looked at Jungkook's tear-stained face one more time before his vision turned black, his head landing next to Jungkook's with their bodies lying next to each other as they both lay unconscious.

--

HEllOOOO

yes it is a weekday

i spent like 2 hours doing this? and i still have homework-

anYWay i have forgot to mention something for a l ong long lONG time

thANK You foR ALMOST 5K OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH FHFGHFGHUFGHU LIKE

[agressively loves]

anyway i hoped you enjoyed this 1400 word chapter ;))))

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

anyway i hoped you enjoyed this 1400 word chapter ;))))

bYE BYE

<3

// sorry for any mistakes //