The Big Bang Pt. 4

Start from the beginning

"But he's still dead," Amy says.

"Who told you that?" River asks.

"I mean look!" Amy says River shakes her head.

"He may be dead here but, rule one. {Y/N} and the Doctor lie."

"Where's the Dalek?"

"It died."

*Time skip*

{Y/N} is in the Pandorica.

"{Y/N}!" Amy shouts.

"Why did she tell us they were dead?" Rory asks.

"We were a diversion. As long as the Dalek was chasing us, she could work down here" Amy says.

"{Y/N}, can you hear me? What were you doing?" River asks the light from the TARDIS is getting brighter.

"What's happening?" Rory asks.

"Reality's collapsing. It's speeding up. Look at this room" River says.

"Where'd everything go?" Amy asks.

"History's being erased. Time's running out, {Y/N} what were you doing? Tell us. {Y/N}!" River shouts, {Y/N} smiles.

"Big Bang Two" she whispers.

"The Big Bang. That's the beginning of the universe, right?" Rory asks.

"What, and Big Bang Two is the bang that brings us back? Is that what you mean?" Amy asks.

"Oh," River says.

"What?"

"The TARDIS is still burning. It's exploding at every point in history. If you threw the Pandorica into the explosion, right into the heart of the fire" River says.

"Then what?"

"Then let there be light. The light from the Pandorica would explode everywhere at once, just like they said."

"That would work? That would bring everything back?" Amy asks.

"A restoration field powered by an exploding TARDIS, happening at every moment in history. Oh, that's brilliant. It might even work. She's wired the vortex manipulator to the rest of the box" River says.

"Why?"

"So, she can take it with her. She's going to fly the Pandorica into the heart of the explosion" River says... a short time later.

"Are you ok?" Rory asks.

"Are you?" Amy replies.

"No."

"Well, shut up then!"

"Amy, she wants to talk to you," River says.

"So, what happens here? Big Bang Two? What happens to us?" Amy asks.

"We all wake up where we ought to be. None of this ever happens and we don't remember it" River says.

"River, tell me they come back, too," Amy says.

"{Y/N} will be the heart of the explosion," River says.

"So?"

"So, all the cracks in time will close, but she'll be on the wrong side, trapped in the never-space, the void between the worlds. All memory of her and the Doctor will be purged from the universe. They will never have been born. Now, please. She wants to talk to you before she goes" River says.

"Not to you?"

"She doesn't really know me yet. Now she never will" River replies, Amy goes to the Pandorica. {Y/N} is very weak.