The Big Bang Pt. 4

"How?" the Doctor asks.

"You said both the light from the Pandorica" Rory replies.

"It's not a light, it's a restoration field. But never mind, call it a light. That light brought Amy back, restored her, but how could it bring back a Dalek when the Daleks have never existed?" {Y/N} asks.

"Ok, tell us," Amy says.

"When the TARDIS blew up, it caused a total event collapse. A time explosion. And that explosion blasted every atom in every moment of the universe. Except..."

"Except inside the Pandorica."

"The perfect prison. And inside it, perfectly preserved, a few billion atoms of the universe as it was. In theory, you could extrapolate the whole universe from a single one of them, like, like cloning a body from a single cell. And we've got the bumper family pack" the Doctor says.

"No, no. Too fast. I'm not getting it" Rory says.

"The box contains a memory of the universe, and the light transmits the memory, and that's how we're going to do it" {Y/N} says.

"Do what?" Amy asks.

"Relight the fire. Reboot the universe. Come on!" the Doctor says.

"{Y/N}, Doctor, you're being completely ridiculous. The Pandorica partially restored one Dalek. If it can't even reboot a single life form properly, how's it reboot the whole of reality?" River asks.

"What if we give it a moment of infinite power? What if we can transmit the light from the Pandorica to every particle of space and time simultaneously?" {Y/N} asks.

"Well, that would be lovely, dear, but we can't because it's completely impossible" River replies.

"Ah no, you see, it's not. It's almost completely impossible. One spark is all we need" the Doctor says.

"For what?" River asks.

"Big Bang Two! Now listen" the Doctor and {Y/N} get shoot by the Dalek.

"Exterminate! Exterminate!"

"Get back. River, get back now!" Rory says.

"Exterminate!" Rory shoots at the Dalek and it powers down again.

"{Y/N}? Doctor, it's me, River. Can you hear me? What is it? What do you two need?" the Doctor grabs {Y/N}'s hand, and activates the vortex manipulator and they vanish "where did they go? Damn it, they could be anywhere."

"They went downstairs, twelve minutes ago," Amy says.

"Show me!" River says.

"River, they died."

"Systems restoring. You will be exterminated."

"We've got to move. That thing's coming back to life."

"You go to {Y/N} and the Doctor. I'll be right with you" River says, Amy and Rory, leave.

"You will be exterminated!"

"Not yet. Your systems are still restoring, which means your shield density is compromised. One Alpha Mezon burst through your eyestalk would kill you stone dead."

"Records indicate you will show mercy. You are an associate of {Y/N} and the Doctor's."

"I'm River Song. Check your records again."

"Mercy."

"Say it again."

"Mercy!"

"One more time."

"Mercy!"

*Amy & Rory*

{Y/N}'s body is not there but the Doctor's is.

"How could she have moved? She was dead. {Y/N}? {Y/N}!" Rory shouts, Amy looks down at the Doctor.