After they ate all the sweets, both of them are really sugar high and can't sleep.

"You know what? I suddenly have the brightest idea ever!"

"What??"

"How about we play truth or dare?"

"Mm it sounds great. But if it's only the two of us.."

"Of course not! We'll wake the boys up! What do you think?"

"I think it's great" Hermione now jumped from her bed and Ginny's laughing when Hermione almost fell down on her butt. Hermione laughed too.

"Wait wait.. you have to look hot for Harry!"

"Oh what should I do?!"

"Wait here and I'll get you my lipstick"

Ginny was gone for only two minutes and after that she came back with a grin on her beautiful face.

"Here. Just put it lightly so it won't show that you try so hard just to see him"

"Okay Okay. What's next?"

"Here. Spray some perfume on your neck"

After Hermione did as she told, Ginny sighed

"I wished Draco could be here too"

"Aww don't worry. You still can see him tomorrow!"

"You're right. But I want him here now" Ginny whines but Hermione already dragging her out of their room.

They arrived at the boys room in five minutes. Ginny stand at Ronald's bed while Hermione stand at Harry's.

They both smirk at each other before yanked opens the boys blanket and screamed at them.

"Wake up wake up!"

"Bloody hell!" All five boys wake up from their sleep.

"What the hell Ginny?!" Ronald shrieked like a girl while Ginny just rolled her eyes at her brother.

"Get Up you lazy arse! We're going to play truth or dare"

"What in the world is happening right now?! Bloody hell is that you Hermione?!"

"Yes it's me Ronald. Come on get up!"

"Mione What is it?" Harry asks sleepily and Hermione face softened at the sight of him. He truly is handsome! Hermione thought. That messy raven hair, that clever green eyes that so deep, makes me get lost in it. Oh Merlin, I got it bad. Hermione thought.