Dyed Hair

Piper and Will couldn't stop laughing,"Shh, we'll wake them up," Will whispered. They had planned on dying their boyfriend's hair... neon purple. Jason's would be easy because he is always such a heavy sleeper, plus, his hair is already blond. Nico, on the other hand, would be difficult, they have to bleach his hair as silent as they could. Will slipped two sleeping pills into Nico's drink,"Sorry darling," he said as he lathered the bleach in Nico's raven colored hair. "This container said about 25 minutes," Piper read. "Okay then, let's go dye Jason's hair them come back to do Nico's," Will whispered. They ran to the Zeus cabin making sure to avoid getting caught after curfew. With success, they made it to Cabin 1 and sat Jason up. Piper put on gloves and covered his hair with the purple dye. They waited 15 minutes and washed it out. "Oh my Gods, I can't wait to see this tomorrow," Piper whispered. They ran back to Cabin 13 and Nico's head was down in his bed. "How can he breath?" Piper asked as they sat him up and dragged him to the bathroom to wash out the bleach."I tend not to ask questions anymore," Will said. They dried his hair and added the purple. "He's going to kill us," Will laughed. Once everything was done, Piper and Will walked to a local store to throw everything away. The next morning, Jason saw Nico,"Haha, dude whats with the hair!?" Nico glared, "What do you mean? Like you're the one to talk, you have neon purple hair idiot!" They both ran to a mirror with he looks of horror on their faces. "Piper!" Jason yelled. "WILLIAM,!!" Nico screamed as the camp was invaded with skeletons. "They noticed," Will and Piper said in sync. 

Credits to: xempirestatebuildingx