Sad Nico

Nico punched Percy hard in the face, his face wet with tears. Percy didn't look fazed by it as if he was expecting it. "You're the reason she's dead!" Nico's voice broke and he let out a frustrated sob and ran off crying. Will stood by and watched the scene happen, confused. Who was he referring to? Why was Percy the reason that she was dead? Will ran up to Percy, who held his face in his hands. "What was that?" Will said, when Nico was angry, he was angry. Percy removed his face from his hands and gave Will a sad look. Will noted the red welt on his face where Nico's fist had hit it. "B-Bianca, it was her birthday today," Percy stared at his shoes, a silent tear streamed down his face. "Who's Bianca?" Will was even more confused now. "His sister, she...she died a few years back, he's right, I killed her," Percy's voice cracked and he wiped his face. Will furrowed his eyebrows. "Nico doesn't have a sister..." Will said, he had always assumed the reason that Nico was so reserved was just that he was a little different, but this? He took off after Nico, so many questions running through his head. He found him alone, behind the Big House, crying. "Nico?" Will tread carefully, not wanting to startle him. "Go away!!" Nico screamed, not turning to look at him. "Nico, I'm here, you can talk to me," Will said gently and walked to him, opening his arms and inviting him for a hug. Nico took the opportunity to fling himself into his arms. He told him everything that happened with Bianca, and Will listened intently. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I was just scared how you would react and-,"  Nico went silent in Will's arms and hugged him tighter. Will kissed the top of his head and hummed a tune. It was off-key, but it made Nico smile, and that one smile was a small victory. (To Nico's heart)

Credits to: captide IG