Smile

Chapter Three: Smile

And that's why I smile
It's been a while
Since every day and everything has
Felt this right
And now you turn it all around
And suddenly you're all I need
The reason why I-I-I
I smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had just arrived in Italy and once I got to the main town, a group of teenage boys stop me.

They were all muscle pack and tall and everything. They looked like they've stepped out of an Abercrombie and Fitch store or something like that.

There were five of them. Three with brown hair, one  with black, and two with blonde hair. And they were all gorgeous.

I could tell they're werewolves. Who else would be that buff and good looking? Well, besides actors of course.

They all growled at me. Probably because of my smell.

Since coming from the U.S and entering into Europe, I'm a stranger to all packs, even an enemy at the least.

"Who are you?" The boy with the chocolate brown hair said.

This was probably the leader of the pack. The Alpha.

Now what I've experienced from my horrible Alpha, I've always hated Alphas now. I told myself that all of them are all the same. They aren't different. They never will be.

I step forward towards the Alpha and held out my hand and said, "Liana."

Sitting in the airplane, I decided that starting a new life in Italy, I should have a new name, also. I decided it was Liana because it was a shorter name for Liliana.

The Alpha looked at me skeptically and took my hand and shook it.

"Matt." He told me.

"Nice to meet you, Matt, " I say and forced a  smile at him.

Matt's POV

God she was beautiful. So. Fucking. Beautiful.

With her long raven hair and striking blue eyes, she was beautiful.

I wanted to run my fingers through her hair. I wanted to hold her. I wanted to kiss her. I wanted her in my arms. I wanted her . . . you get what I mean.

"I'm Liana," she told me.

Liana. Hmm  . . . that's an interesting name. Never heard it before. But it sounds beautiful. God, I'm getting all mushy and eck.

"Matt," I told her.

I'm surprised. I didn't stutter. Which is weird . . . I sometimes -- okay, usually stutter when there's a cute girl around me.

"Nice to meet you, Matt," she said and smiled at me.

Oh, God, that smile drove me crazy. So. Fucking. Crazy.

Should we trust her, Alpha? Beck asked me in my mind.

Beck is my Beta. He's also the strongest wolf in the pack. He's also my best friend, too.

I didn't reply to him. I just kept staring at the girl -- er, I mean, Liana.

"Come," I told Liana and motioned her to come to me. " Lets go."