Another goodbye

Camila washed the soap out of her hair, she started humming to herself. She always hummed or sang in the shower. She shut the water off, pulling the towel off the bar that the curtain hung on. She wrapped it around her body stepping out, Shawn stood in the bathroom wearing only his boxers. Her eyes widened slightly. Shawn chuckled. "Same." He looked her up and down. "All you have on is a towel." His eyes moved to her chest. "Showing too much cleavage.." He turned from her. "Fuck." He grunted.

She giggled. "What?"

"Nothing, you and your cleavage get out of here, you're messing with my hormones and its too damn early."

"May I remind you this is my bathroom." She crossed her arms.

Shawn backed her up against the wall. "You can stay, but I won't be able to keep my hands to my self." He slid his finger in between her cleavage.

"Alright, alright." She laughed. "I'll go get clothes on." She kissed his chin. She turned from him exiting the bathroom.

"I didn't say you had to." She heard him call. She giggled to herself.

Camila dropped her towel looking in her drawers. Shawns warm hands rubbed her sides. "No Shawn." She smiled to herself.

Shawn chuckled. "You have no clothes on and you say 'no' when I try and touch you.. That's like- me saying 'no Camila' when you see chocolate and you're on your period."

Camila put on panties and a bra. She turned to him. "I can't help it that you're always horny."

"You can." He looked her up and down. "If you put on the rest of your clothes."

She cocked her head to the side. "And If I don't?"

Shawn shook his head, he picked her up, slamming her on the bed. Not hard, you know that.. He hovered over her, kissing her neck and cupping her chest. "If you don't..." He moved his face down to her stomach kissing it. "Then I'll just take off what you have on now." He moved his face down further, biting her panties, pulling them down."

"Okay- no.." She sat up. "We already did last night." She moved to her dresser.

"And."

"And, I wanna go out and do something." She dug through her drawers.

Shawn pouted.

"Oh cry me a river." She rolled her eyes playfully.

Shawn sat on the bed for a moment. "I'll take you out tonight.. Just 15 minutes." He winked.

"Take me out where?" She asked.

"Anywhere." He said.

"Like a date?" She asked.

Shawn chuckled. "Yes.. unless you don't want-"

Camila pinned him on the bed. Kissing his lips viciously.

What was supposed to be 15 minutes actually took about 5 minutes, when she really wanted it too, she could make it very long lasting or very quick, depends what mood she was in.

-------------------------------

Camila and Shawn were watching T.V. Tonight they were going to the bar, listening to people sing karaoke. She was so excited. It's all she thought about. For some reason, she just really wanted to go on a date with him. Get all dressed up and lookin' nice. Just one perfect night, before he left.

Shawn slid his hand under hers. "Whatchya thinkin' about?" He asked.

"You." She smiled.

Shawn chuckled. "Smooth."