Sure about you

After Camila and Shawn left the hotel, they went to Camilas for a little. Shawn and she just talked about everything. Literally. They just laughed, talked, related. It was so late before they even noticed.

He left her, kissing her forehead and telling her he loved her. Like he always did.

--------------------------------------------------

Shawn walked into his house, it smelled like an ashtray. See, it used to not smell like that. You can most likely guess why.

Shawn moved to the couch to see Rick passed out, empty beer bottles beside him, drool on his lip, an actual ashtray on his stomach. What a worthless piece of shit. There is seriously nothing good about this man. He sucks all around, inside out. Ugly face and an ugly personality. He was honestly decent looking in the beginning, but drugs and alcohol changed his appearance. He looked shitty all the time now. Dirty and tired, he sounded like he smoked 5 packs a day. His hair was always greasy and he was never sober. Didn't matter what it was, he was on something. Shawn never really bothered to see what he was on exactly, he just knew it wasn't sober. That's all he needed to know. There was no point getting into it because he learned, the best thing to do was to stay away from Rick. He was nothing but trouble in Shawns life.

Shawn moved to the kitchen and opened the fridge. He heard Rick groan and his feet touch the ground. Shawn turned and met the man struggling for balance.

"Where the hell is she?" He spat, wiping his mouth.

Shawn glared at him. "My mom?"

Rick leaned over to grab the couch, balancing himself before he moved to the kitchen. "Where the hell did that bitch go!" He lunged for Shawn. Shawn jumped back and moved away from him.

"Hey! Hey! Calm the fuck down-"

Rick ran after him but Shawn moved the chair in front of him, jumped over the couch and picked up the metal poker by the fire place to move the coal. Rick ran to him and reached to grab him but Shawn dodged him, causing the drunk to fall to the floor. "Don't fucking call her that!" Shawn held the metal poker up as if he were going to hit him.

"Fuck you." Rick grunted, kicking Shawn in the gut. Shawn dropped the bar and grabbed his stomach. "When I see her-" Rick clenched his fists. "Watch yourself boy, don't fuck with me, kid. You aren't big, you aren't shit! You're weak and you're a piece of shit. Just like your whore of a mother." He spat on Shawn, before kicking him. Shawn grunted, clenching his eyes shut. "Get the hell out of here before I get real ugly."

Rick walked away. Shawn lay on the ground, shaking. What the hell did his mother do. Rick was going ballistic. He was mad. Shawn struggled for breaths for a few moments. Once he got his breathing under control, he went outside and sat on his steps.

Shit.

That was his life. His life was shit. The shittiest of shits.

Besides Camila, Basket Ball, and his friends. Those were the only things he actually cared about. Fuck everything else, honestly. If he really had to narrow it down though, it's only her. Camila Cabello. His fucking baby. His person. His life. His world. His.

Shawn ran his hands through his hair, squeezing his eyes shut. His mom was in trouble. Rick is going to hurt her. Whatever she did, whatever made her a 'whore'.. Rick was mad at her. Furious. He was acting like he needed to find her so he could fucking kill her or some shit. This is some fucked up shit. Nothing a high school kid should go through.

3:30 A.M

Baby, are you up? - S

3:31 A:M