5 days.

Shawn woke up. Camila wasn't in between his arms. He sat up fast. Fuck his head hurt. He rubbed his temples. "Mila."

"Downstairs." Sofi said from her room.

Shawn stood from the bed, he went into the bathroom and brushed his teeth, before walking downstairs.

He smelled something good. Something delicious.

He walked into the kitchen, Camila was pouring coffee in a cup. There was literally a whole breakfast on the table. Eggs, pancakes, bacon. Shawn smiled. "Looks yummy."

She looked up. "Good morning." She moved to him kissing his cheek. She held his hand, squeezing it.

Shawn sat down.

"Do you have a hangover." She asked.

"As fuck." He responded.

She got out medicine and gave it to him.

"Thanks, baby." He threw it in his mouth and washed it down with coffee.

He dug into his food. Is this what it was going to be like when they were married? The last 2 days he was at her house she's been making him breakfast. Fucking him to sleep. Cuddling with him all night long. Laughing with him all damn day. He could get used to this. This is what he wants for the rest of his life. Her. Her and him, married, with children. Sleeping with her in his arms every night, her kissing him all the time, eating breakfast with her every morning. He wanted to enjoy his life, with her. Forever.

"This is so good, Dobby."

She smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Sofi!" She called.

Shawn heard Sofis little feet run down the stairs. He chuckled. Sofi sat across from him. She looked up. "You look rough."

Camila looked at Sofi for a moment, she turned to Shawn and they both laughed. 

Sofi giggled. "What?"

"Why do you say that." She sat down beside Shawn.

"I saw his throw up clothes. I'm not stupid Mila." She took a bite of her pancakes. "He has the stomach bug." She said.

Camila smiled. "You're so smart Sof."

---------------------------

Shawn pushed Sofi on the swing. Camila sat on a blanket in the grass, reading a book. She glanced up every so often when Sofi would laugh. They were so cute. Both of them. Shawn was so nice to her, like a big brother. Sofi looked up to him like he was the most coolest person in the world. It warmed her heart so much. His two favorite people.. Right there.

"Mila." Sofi giggled. "Come swing."

Camila smiled. "I'm getting to a good part in my book."

Shawn made a farting noise. "Loser."

Sofi laughed hysterically.

"That's not what you were saying last night." She took his joke from the party.

He blinked at her like he couldn't believe she said that in front of Sofi.

Sofi looked at Shawn. "What'd you say last night?"

Shawn couldn't help his smile. He peeked over at Camila, winking. "I forgot." He chuckled.

Camila looked down at her book, giggling to herself. She looked back up and Shawn pushed Sofi, smiling at Camila still.

She blew him a kiss and he fake caught it and rubbed it on his lips. Camila laughed, flipping her page.

After about two chapter into her book, a pair of arms wrapped around her body. She knew that cologne. She laid her head back on his lap. He leaned down kissing her lips.