Torn apart

Camila admired  Shawn as he leaned over the desk showing her a funny video. The way he laughed was so freakin' cute. She just wanted to attack his cheek with millions of kisses because he was so gosh damn cute.  So cute. He wasn't only cute though. He was more than cute. He was so damn fine. His lips were so perfect, His stubble was such a turn on.  All she wanted was his lips on hers. His warm breath on her mouth. His muscles under her fingers. 

He looked at her, he blushed as he realized she was staring at him. "What..." He smiled. Feeling his face like he had something on it.

"Nothing." She moved his hair back"You're so nice to look at."She kissed his cheek. "I could looka at you forever."

He chuckled. "I know, I know. I'm perfect."

She rolled her eyes. "Not when you're being cocky."

He smirked and grabbed her thigh, looking back to see if anyone was paying attention to them. He turned back, and slowly moved his hand up. "You love when I'm cocky."

She huffed out a breath, his touch seriously took her breath away. She swatted his hand. Looking around embarrassed.

His eyes softened. "Awe, Dobby." He grabbed her hand. "I'm sorry.. No one saw that. That was selfish of me."

He was so damn sweet. She giggled covering her face. "I know I'm sorry. I'm fine." "I like when you touch me there.. just not in public." She winked at him.

"Shawn." Their teacher called. The two both looked. An administrator stood next to her, along with one of the school cops. Her heart dropped. 

Shawn sat up. "Yeah."

"They need you outside."

Camila watched Shawn look towards the two men. He stood and followed them outside. Everyone looked at Camila. Of course. Why wouldn't they? They knew he was her boyfriend. Obviously, they wanted a reaction out of her. She didn't give them one. Instead, she stared at the door intensely. Waiting.

She heard a locker door slam loudly. Her heart dropped and she stared even harder than before. Cmon. Come back in. What was happening?

The administrator came in, you could hear Shawn crying when the door opened. She froze. "Mrs Cabello?" He looked around.

She stood up. Worried. Confused.

He met her eyes. "We need you outside for a moment."

She quickly moved to the man and walked out into the hall.

Shawn was crying into his knees. Her heart sunk at the sight. He was balling. In a way she wouldn't ever think he would do in school.

"His mother was murdered by his step dad." The man said calmly. 

She exhaled, covering her mouth. Her heart pained as she watched him cry repeating "No, no, no ,no." Pulling his hair.

"We need to contact his family. But he said he will only speak with you."

She looked at the man. 

"we will be down the hall when he is ready."

She moved to Shawns side, hugging him. He buried his face in her neck, crying louder.

"I'm so sorry." She whispered. She grabbbed his hand and put her arm around him, pulling him in

He squeezed her harder, crying more and more. Each cry sounded more pained than the other.

"I'm so sorry, baby." She felt her eyes water.  "Do you have any relatives you can call?" She asked softly.

He sobbed more, nodding.