Chapter 18-Dead Memories

A/N: Heyy guys! Thanks for reading, i know this chapter is a Slipknot song title, but its a good song, and it fits with this cahpter so... yeah :) ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!!!!! 

CC's POV

I knelt over Legacy's lifeless body, not knowing what would happen next...

I waited for what seemed like forever...

"CC. face it. Theres nothing we can do." Jake whispered.

"Th-there has to be." I sniffed as another tear fell.

"Maybe not." He replied.

"What the fuck happened in here?!" I heard someone say.

I looked up to see Matt.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I scowled.

"Look, CC, i came to appologise properly, i didnt mean it. Well-I did, but... shit. I'm crap at this." He said with his head down.

"Its ok man, Legacy prooved that to me already." I smiled slightly, then looked down at her.

"So, what happened, why are your windows scattered across the floor and why are there 3 angels instead of one?" He asked.

"Legacy's gaurdian got revenge, Michael, Legacy's brother, came to warn us earlier, her gaurdian smashed the windows, and this is Miachael and Darius." I replied.

"Michael and Darius? Legacy told me about them when we were kids. They were best friends. Along with a girl called Storm." He smiled. Then he must have noticed they were'nt breathing. "Are they. Dead?"

I nodded and more tears fell.

"They stopped breathing about ten minutes ago. Darius tried to heal Legacy, he got weaker and the both started dying, then Michael tried to help and now they're like this." Jinxx butted in.

"Holy shit." Matt gasped.

I think he was going to cry because his voice cracked.  

"Somebody help." I whispered.

There was a gust of wind and a blinding light, i didnt know what to do!

"Storm?!" Andy gasped.

"Hello Andy." She smiled warmly.

"What are you doing here?" I sniffed.

"You asked for help. So here i am." She grinned. "What's wrong?"

I looked down at the three angels on the floor and she gasped.

"They tried to save us." I sniffed again.

"What happened?" She asked.

"The ring has Legacy's powers right?" I asked the others. They nodded. "Put it on."

Storm did as she was told and took the ring off Michael's finger and put it on her own.

"What now?" She asked.

"Rub it and think of reading my mind. Then put your hand on my forehead." I replied.

She rubbed it and put her hand gently on my head.

All the flashbacks of when Adonis arrived to when Darius woke me up, to how all three Angels ended up like this.

Storm lifted her hand away and looked at me with pained eyes.

"You seee what i mean? Is there anything you can do Storm?" I asked.

She shook her head wearily.

"I'm sorry guys." She bowed her head in hopelessness.

"Please. There must be something you can do for them. They saved our lives." Jake pleaded.

"I wish i had the power to do that. But i dont." She replied.

"What would you need?" Juliet asked.

"I dont know." Storm replied.

Then her face lit up.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Her mind is still concious, because i can still feel their concious precence in the room. They can hear us. I can use the ring to seee whats going on in Legacy's mind." She stated.

"Go on then!" I smiled.

She knelt down by Legacy, her white, full length, medival stlye dress she was wearing the first time i saw her, was getting ripped as the glass cut throught the material. She rubbed on the ring and put it to her friends forehead.

"She-she's healing herself." Storm smiled.

"How come there was no heartbeat then?" Sammi asked.

"Because when an Angel heals themself, they can slow their heartrate down to almost nothing, a human wouldnt be able to tell the difference between a healing Angel or a dead person." Storm recalled.

"What about Darius and Michael, Michael cant heal himself." I stated.

"Good idea. Darius first." She said and moved closer to him. "Hello old friend." She whispered.

She touched his forehead.

"Well?" Andy asked.

"Hes waiting. His body's hibernating until someone heals him." SHereplied.

"Isnt that how they got her in the first place?" I asked.

 "Maybe it'll work this time." Sammi suggested.

"I hope so." Juliet said.

I looked up at her and she had tears in her eyes.

All we could do was wait...

"Lets hope." Andy said and kissed her head.