Chapter 11- More explainations

Matt's POV

I just kissed her. I kissed Legacy. An Angel, and my best friend. And CC saw it. I'm a fucking dead man walking.

"What happened, CC just left and Legacy followed begging him not to." Andy said, jogging into the kitchen.

"I-I kissed Legacy." I whispered.

"You what?!" Andy shouted.

"Whats going on?" Jinxx asked, walking in.

"Matt kissed Legacy." Andy replied, still looking shocked.

"He what?!" Jinxx responded.

"Did i just hear the Matt kissed Legacy?" Ash asked, walking in with Jake. Andy nodded. "Shit, why man?"

"I-I love her." I replied.

"CC's gunna fucking kill you." Jake butted in.

"I know, but my mind told me that he'd walk in just as i did it, but my heart told me to do it anyway." I said and rubbed my face with my hands. "What do i do?"

"You could start by apologising to them." Jinxx said.

"Then you could say what happened and that none of it was Legacy's fault, because it wasnt right?" Jake added. I nodded.

"It was all me, just being an ass." I moped.

"Go then, or he's gunna break up with her." Andy said and helped me up off the floor.

Legacy's POV

"CC wait! It wasnt my fault!" I called after him.

"Your the Angel that mekes bad things happen to people, what do you think i'm gunna go with, you fucking cheated on me Legacy!" CC yelled.

"Please, i didnt i promise, i only make bad things happen to the people that deserve it, i llove you CC, you could never deserve a punnishment like that!" I pleaded.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU CHEAT ON ME THEN?!" he screamed.

"I didnt! I read Matt's mind, he said that i was still the same girl he fell in love with, thats why i ran into the kitchen, he told me that he meant it after he followed me in there, i went ot say something but he kissed me instead. Please CC just stop." I cried.

He stopped and turned around. "Proove it." Was all he said.

I walked up to him and cupped my hands around CC's ears.

CC's POV

I couldnt believe this, she cheated on me! I was looking forward to seeing HOW she would proove it. When she cupped her hands over my ears, i wanted to pull away, but then i heard voices, a flashback to what happened just before Legacy went into the kitchen. But this time was different, i could hear whispers.

"Whos whispering?" I asked.

"They're peoples thoughts, voices in my head telling me what people are thinking. Home in on Matts' thoughts." She replied.

"How do i do that?" I asked.

"Concentrate on what he is saying and his thoughts will come out clearer." She told me.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on what Matt was saying.

*Voices*

"Still got that temper i see." Matt laughed.

"What temper?" Legacy said.

'Yep, still the same girl i fell in love with.' Matt's thoughts whispered. I heard footstpes that lead to the kitchen i prosumed.

"Legacy?" Matt's voice came.

"Wh-what?" Legacy sniffed.

"I-I'm sorry, i thought you knew, otherwise i would have been more careful." Matt replied.

"Matt, we spent 12 years together, i'm an angel tha stuck being beautiful, even though i still dont see it. But anyone could see it coming, so i dont know why i'm like this." Legacy choked.

"I guess, but i meant it. I love you Legacy." He pleaded.

"Matt, please dont do thi-" She started but was cut off when Matt kissed her!

"Legacy?!" I heard my voice.

"CC." Legacy breathed. But thats when i stormed out. "CC, CC wait please!" She called after me.

I heard the thoughts.

'How could Matt do this to me?!' From Legacy.

'How could she do this to me, after all we'd been through and all that i planned for our future?!' I heard my thoughts.

*Reality*

I pulled away and stood there shocked.

"You see? I didnt do anything wrong." Legacy smiled slightly.

"I guess not. Thank you Legacy." I smiled.

"For what?" She asked.

"For staying true to me." I bent down and kissed her just as Matt, Andy, Jake, Jinxx and Ashley came jogging up to us.

"You guys sorted?" Andy asked.

Legacy nodded as we broke away. Then i glared at Matt.

How fucking dare he kiss the girl i love!

I stalked up to him giving him a death glare that would even scare Death.

"CC, i know your mad but-" Mat started, but was stopped when i punched him in the face.

"CC!" Legacy shouted.

"YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN AND I'LL KILL YOU!" I yelled and walked back over to Legacy.

"Why, he couldnt help his feelings any more than you can!" Legacy shouted at me.

"He could have at least been more conciderate." I scowled.

"Dudse i know your mad but please, i love her just as much as you do, i just wanted her to know that she had options." Matt said through his agony.

"OPTIONS?! SHE MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND! WE PAST THE OPTIONS STAGE WHEN SHE AGREED TO DATE ME!" I yelled in his face.

"Whatever. See you around Andy. Guys." Matt nodded at them once and stormed off back to his house holding his face.

"Fucking retard." I mumbled.

Little loving Drummer Boy - A Black veil Brides fan fiction (Christian Coma)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara