Chapter 3-I love you Legacy

CC lifted me up so i was at his height and he kissed me. His lips were soft against mine and i lost all air in my body.

We pulled away and just stared into eachother's eyes. then he set me down gently.

"Not to break the mood or anything, but if Legacy wants to go to the estate agents we will have to crash here for the night, is that ok with you Legacy?" Jake asked.

I nodded.

"You can either sleep in the bus, or you can have the floor and couch. I only have my room, the spare room and... my mom's bedroom upstairs." I saddened when i metioned my mom.

"Ok. Anyone wanna join me one the bus? I dont want to get too used to a bed or anywhere comfortable like household furniture." Jinxx laughed.

"Sure, You need help clearing th place up for the estate agent?" CC asked.

"Sure." I smiled.

"Yeah, we can all help. Thats ALL Ash!" Andy laughed after the last bit.

"I KNOW!" Ash scowled.

After about 3 hours, we had the place spotless.

"Nice work guys! Now we just need to make the refridgerator just as clean as the house!" Jake grinned.

We all laughed in responce.

"For breakfast. Now we need to sleep!" I said, kinda sounding like someone's mom.

"Augh fine." Ashley sighed and we all went to the bus after i had locked up the house.

I slept with CC again and in the morning we went down to the estate agents to see if we can get my house sold.

"Three bedroomed houses in your area are very popular, you should get your house sold within a few months." The woman at the agency smiled.

"Thanks, come one guys." I said and left the estate agent the key.

"What's this for? We wont be needing it yet." She asked.

"I know, its just that i'm going on tour with these guys." I said and pointed to BVB who just smiled and waved. "So i just phone me when you'll need the house, it's in perfect condition, and you can let yourself right in." I smiled back at her.

"Ok, thank you for coming, enjoy your tour!" She said as we walked out.

"Thats sorted them!" Jake giggled.

"Yeah, i hate having to be formal." I scowled into nothingness.

"I hate not saying much." Andy laughed.

We went back to my house to pack my things in the bus' back room and the cubby underneith.

"TO THE NEXT VENUE!!!!" Ash yelled and we all screamed and shouted in exitment.

They were such girls sometimes -_-

CC's POV

I couldn't wait for Legacy to be moving in with me. Even though i'd only known her for a day and a bit, it felt like i'd known her my whole life! She was amazing.

But i couldn't help but think that she was keeping something from me. I just couldn't figure out what it was.

"I'm gunna get changed." Legacy said after we had dinner.

"Ok." I smiled as she left the room.

Now was my chance to see what she was hiding. I knew it had something to do with that jacket, she had never taken it off in front of me. I got up and opened the back room's door ever so slightly, she started to take off the jacket and the next thing i knew, she was looking right at me.