Chapter 14-The wait for Death...

Legacy's POV

"I'm going to call the others, we need to be together when this happens." I told Michael.

"How many Humans are you protecting?" He asked.

"Five." I replied and put my phone to my ear.

"Hey Legacy, this isnt a good time, Juliet' over." Andy answered.

"Unfortunately, this is more important. You and Juliet need to get over here now. My male gaurdian's about two days away from here." I replied.

"Shit, ok, we'll be right over." He said and hung up.

Now for Jinxx.

"Hey Jinxx it's Legacy." I said into the phone.

"Oh, Hey Legacy, whats up?" He asked.

"My male gaurdians about two days away from here and i need to get all of you to CC's house now. Andy's bringing Juliet so you can take Sammi." I said.

"Oh God. Ok we'll be over as soon as we can, do you want me to phone Ash?" He asked.

"Yeah thanks." I replied and we hung up.

Jake next.

"Hey Legacy." He answered.

"Hey Jake, i need you to come over with Ella as soon as possible." I replied.

"Um, ok, why?" He asked.

"My male gaurdian's about two days away from here and i need to get everyone together. I've already called Andy and Jinxx, Jinxx is calling Ash now, and then their all coming over too." I said with desperation in my voice.

"Oh crap, ok we'll be right over." He said and hung up.

"Their on there way." I said to Michael.

"Your gaurdian's two days away?!"  CC asked, looking worried. I nodded. "Oh my god. It's ok, we'll make it through this together. All ten of us." He said looking at Michael.

Michael smiled and thanked him for making him feel as thoughhe was part of something.

Michael's POV

I knew lives may be lost in this battle. But these were my sister's friends, i couldnt let her down.

"Thank you for caring brother." Legacy smiled at me.

"The only thing i care for is your safety." I smiled back.

"You'll like the guys. Andy's awesome, Jinxx is caring and always lets you know it, Jake's funny and Ash is... Ash." She laughed.

 "Oh ok." Michael laughed.

About an hour later, there was a knock on the door, Christian went to answer it.

"Hey guys." I heard him say. "Thanks for coming."

They came round the corner and a tall man with bright, ice blue eyes and a girl under his arm with brown hair and a dazeling smile.

"Who are you?" The tall man asked me.

"My name is Michael, i am Legacy's sister, Andrew. Its a pleasure to meet you." I smiled.

"Oh, you too. Legacy never told us she had a brother." Andy said and looked at her.

"I never thought you guys would meet him. This is his first time on Earth as it is." Legacy replied.

"Hi i'm Juliet." The girl said, smiling.

"It's a pleasure." I smiled in responce and kissed her hand.