Chapter 2-The Date

.

"Just ignore it, its gunna be some rabid fan or something." Jake sighed and contiued to watch tv.

"You could say that." I smiled.

I went over to the door f the bus and opened it.

"Hey there." I smiled again.

"Thats the first thing you said to me earlier." The mystery girl smiled. "My name's Legacy by the way."

"Woah, you dont happen to have leather wings do you?" I asked, grinning.

She laughed. "So where are we going tonight?"

"Well, I was thinking you could come in for a bit and get to know the guys and then we could go some place nice or dinner." I smiled warmly at her.

I looked into her sea blue eyes and she smiled, i stood aside to let her pass. She walked in as i closed the door behind us. The guys all turned there heads to see the newcomer.

"HOT!" Ash shoutd and we all cracked up.

"Urm, hi again guys." She blushed.

"Again? Oh yeah, you were one of the first at the signing tent right?" Andy asked and she nodded.

"I was the first in fact." She grinned brightly.

"How come your here?" Jake asked.

"I invited her." I butted in.

Legacy blushed as i put my arm around her shoulders.

"Oooooooh CC's got a date!" Ashley laughed.

"And thats sooooo hard to believe because?" I glared.

"It's not, its just good to see you socialising." Jinxx responded.

"I DO SOCIALISE!" I snapped playfully.

We all laughed.

"So do we get to know your name?" Jinxx asked the girl.

"I'm Legacy." She smiled.

"Leather wings?" Andy asked.

"Already asked that bro." I chuckled.

"Wow! Ima mind reader!" Andy laughed.

I beckoned Legacy to sit down with the guys and I sat next to her.

"So what made you choose Legacy over all the other hot girls at the signing tent CC?" Ash asked and winked at her, she must have gotten slightly creeped out by this because she scooted closer to me, Ash laughed quietly to himself.

"She 'rambled' on about how awesome i was, shes beautiful, funny, and i guess i liked her the first time i saw her." I replied and smiled at Legacy, using air quotes when i said 'rambling'.

"Thats pretty cool." Jinxx grinned.

"How old are you?" Andy asked.

"21." She replied.

"Ooooh CC, she's legal!" Ashley grinned, i gave him a death glare in responce. "Dude, i was kidding." I looked over at Legacy who was blushing a bright crimson color

"Wanna get outta here?" I asked her.

"Yeah." She replied. "Later guys."

"Bye!" I called and we all waved at eachother before leaving the bus. "So what sorta food do you like?"

"All types, chinese, indian, italian morrocan, anything." She smiled.

"Chinese?" I asked. She grinned and we walked to a local chinese restaurant i knew about.