A NEW LIFE

A STAR WARS AU

Chapter 1

New life. New school/university. NEW everything. I think to myself while I'm driving to my apartment. NO FOSTER FAMILY ANYMORE. I'm 19 I saved up for this all my life. It's weird to know that I have enough money to feed myself and be in an apartment without needing to work. I'm just happy that I always saved up all the money I got from my foster families or the social workers.

I arrive at my new apartment with just two boxes stacked onto each other. That's all I have ever had. I'm definitely going to go shopping later. I try to pull out my keys until.

"Hey do you need help?"

„Yeah that would be nice. Could you hold these please." I say while I give the boxes to the guy. He looks nice not like the other creeps. I open the door and he walks in even before me he puts the boxes down.

"I'm Finn."

„Hey Finn I'Rey." I say while we shake hands I'm surprised that I'm so social. I'm usually very shy. But it feels like I know him for an eternity.

F:" Well Rey. I live just next to you. I sadly have to leave my friend is coming over. You could join us if you want?!"

"I would love to but I have to unpack some more stuff and other things. Maybe next time."

F:"Okay next time you are totally going to come over you have to meet him. K well it was nice meeting you. BYYEEE." Before I can reply he is already out the door. I'm kinda shook that I made a friend. I just made a friend in like what 0.2 seconds. He was so nice. Kinda to niceee. I should unpack the Stuff I have here and after 1 minute I'm done. As I said not a lot. But I definitely have to go shopping. I don't want to look like nothing on the 2nd day of school. Why the second? Well everybody is always on top of their game on the first day. So if you come in with sweatpants on the first day they don't really expect much but then boom. You hit them right where it hurts.

Okay but now for real I have to go shopping.

I take the bus 6 to the mall. I enter the mall look for a few outfits and buy a few things then I go into TJ MAXX and buy a few furniture/ decore pieces for my room. I start feeling gravity pulling the bags towards the ground. That means I should go back home before my arms are going to give up holding them. I take BUS6 back home. MY HOME I STILL THINK THIS IS A DREAM. I arrive at my door no sign of Finn. Good now I can go straight to sleep and tomorrow I can just sleep more and then on Monday my new life at a University starts. Oh Gosh how happy I am that I don't need to share  DORM. I plop myself onto the bed and fall asleep straight away.

HEY GUYS THIS IS A NEW STORY I WILL BE WORKING ON I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE FIRST CHAPTER I KNOW IT'S PRETTY SHORT BUT I PROMIS I WILL DO THE NEXT ONE LONGER.

It's something new.        REYLO AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara