The Pandorica Opens Pt. 2

The riders arrive and run inside the circle of Stonehenge. The Doctor, {Y/N} and River start scanning the stones.

"How come it's not new?" Amy asks.

"Because it's already old. It's been here thousands of years. No one knows exactly how long" River replies.

"Ok, this Pandorica thing. Last time we saw you, you warned us about it, after we climbed out of the Byzantium" Amy says.

"Spoilers."

"No, but you told {Y/N} and the Doctor you'd see them again when the Pandorica opens."

"Maybe I did, but I haven't yet. But I will have. {Y/N}, Doctor, I'm picking up fry particles everywhere. Energy weapons discharged on this site."

"If the Pandorica is here, it contains the mightiest warrior in history. Now, half the galaxy would want a piece of that. Maybe even fight over it. We need to get down there" the Doctor says. Night has fallen and River places a device on each corner of the Altar stone.

"Right then. Ready?" River asks, there is a sound of machinery moving, then the Altar stone moves aside to reveal a staircase down into the ground.

"The Underhenge" {Y/N} says, as they go down, a nearby severed Cyberman head twitches. The Doctor lights a handy torch with his sonic screwdriver. He lights another for River and they unbar a big door, then enter "It's a Pandorica" {Y/N} looks at the big square monument with a circular design on each face.

"More than just a fairy tale," River says walking up beside her, the Doctor's foot touches a Cyberman's severed arm lying in the dust of the floor.

"There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior. A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world" {Y/N} mutters, the Doctor looks at her.

"How did it end up in there?" Amy asks.

"You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it" the Doctor says.

"I hate good wizards in fairy tales. They always turn out to be him" River says making {Y/N} chuckle.

"So, it's kind of like Pandora's Box, then? Almost the same name" Amy says.

"Sorry, what?" the Doctor asks.

"The story. Pandora's Box, with all the worst things in the world in it. That was my favorite book when I was a kid. What's wrong?" Amy says.

"Your favorite school topic. Your favorite story. Never ignore a coincidence, unless you're busy. In which case, always ignore a coincidence" the Doctor replies.

"So, can you open it?" River asks.

"Easily. Anyone can break into a prison. But we'd rather know what we're going to find first" the Doctor says.

"You won't have long to wait. It's already opening. There are layers and layers of security protocols in there, and they're being disabled one by one. Like it's being unlocked from the inside" River says.

"How long do we have?" {Y/N} asks.

"Hours at the most."

"What kind of security?" the Doctor asks.

"Everything. Deadlocks, time stops, matter lines" River says.

"What could need all that?" {Y/N} asks.

"What could get past all that?" River asks.

"Think of the fear that went into making this box. What could inspire that level of fear? Hello, you. Have we met?" the Doctor asks.