Lame ass excuses

tw: lowkey and crap smut, mentions of s e x and swearing

The bell for first period rang as Pete helped Gee scramble out of the tiny ford. "F'kin' hell Pete, I told you we'd be late" Mikey panted as he got out of his own seat before jogging round to the Gerard's side of the car. "Sorry but I have needs" Pete simply stated in a fake stuck up voice making Gee giggle. "Making
us go though the Starbucks drive through at 8 in the morning ain't a need" Mikey laughed and shook his head "and  it's doesn't matter now, we're late anyway"
"Late?" Whimpered the little as he cocked up his head.
"Don't worry, peach, I'll makeup some lame ass excuse" Mikes replied casually, grabbing a notepad and pen out of the pocket of his leather jacket. "Dear sir/madam," he thought out loud as he scrawled messy words, "Mikes, how 'bout 'ya leave this to me, let's at least give Gee a legible note- huh?" Pete said earning a scowl from Mikey, nevertheless getting the note. "Um- how 'bout 'please excuse Gerard Way for being late as he had an emergency orthodontist appointment?'" Pete suggested, looking up from the almost blank paper though his greasy black hair. "I don' wear braces, Petey" Gee said shyly, "true but they don't know that" Mikey nodded along- as if they couldn't see the boys mouth.

After a solid 10 minutes spent composing a (hopefully) convincing and somewhat decent note, Gerard made his way though the school and into the office. He quickly gave the note to the young woman at the reception, who accepted it kindly without any further questioning.

Gee walked though the empty atrium, the hallway seeming so alien like without the loud yelling of teens, their often violent behaviour towards each other and judgemental stares. He decided to skip first period altogether and wait out until second; what's the point of going into the lesson for 15 minutes and then packing up again? The small boy wondered into the toilets, silently hoping that no one was inside. He really wasn't the mood to explain that he was a boy; and to ignorant people too, who'd forget about it before the next time they see him.

Gee walked into a cubicle and clicked the door shut, just to be on the safe side. He put down the lid and sat down with his beautifully pudgy legs crossed, as he began scrolling through tumblr on his phone. An adorable tongue peeked though his mouth as he concentrated on reading some of the longer posts.

It had been 5 minutes, and Gee had finally gotten bored after scrolling though all his social media at least twice. He was just thinking of heading to class when he heard the door swing open with a loud thud- instantly freezing in place.

" 'Kay Ross, better make it quick, I don't have much time for 'ya today" a familiar, low growl filled the air which was suddenly too thick for Gee to breathe. "Okay" said the second voice breathed shakily, but not the nervous type.

Gee was too scared to move or breath too loud, he'd recognised the voice as Brendon's but the second was unfamiliar. A guy supposedly called Ross? Gee questioned.

"C'mere, slut" the second cubicle slamming open with misjudged force, followed by some light foot sleeps. Gee heard more shuffling, the beat of his own heart now throbbing in his ears. "It's fine," Gee thought to himself, "Frank is just messing round with his friends or skipin' class"

"Yeah, Brendon" the latter moaned out, after minutes full of heavy breathing and wet sounds. "Good job, whore" Brendon laughed just as the bell for second period rang. The sound of a belt buckle being done up ringing though the bathroom. "Cyz' 'ya round" he finally started before leaving with another thud of the door.

What Gee did know is that Brendon was in fact skipping class, but not for reasons Gerard had originally known of.

hello
'Nother update, here ya go :)