Pancakes and knky inuendos

TW:none

Gerard skipped downstairs, his pink backpack hanging dangerously loosely on his tiny frame. He followed the smell of caramelised sugar into the kitchen to find Mikey hovering above the oven; too busy flipping pancakes to notice Gee. The little boy fell into the chair and began picking at the pancakes that Mikes set out on the table for him. "Well excuse me mother fucker you are on my block, I pack em up and ship them off the rock! You can part yo car, anywhere you want by the time you get back I-" Mikey sang to himself, rhythmically swaying his hips as he turned around to place the remaining pancakes of the pan and onto the plate.

Gerard giggled to himself as his brother finally walked around the table, placing a kiss on his brother's forehead, before taking the free seat next to him. "So what we doin' today sport?" Mikey asked as he cut up a pancake. "Er- how 'bout's no school todays, okay?" said Gee nodding. "No Gee, you're going" Mikey said sternly "if you go to school, get all your work done, concentrate in class and all then I'll take you and Pete out for ice cream later" he continued as he shoved an oversized piece in his mouth, clearly struggling.
"Okay" Gee said quietly, finally placing the food in his mouth after playing with it for way too long. "Don't sound so sad peach, today is gonna' be okay, yes?" Mikey says, his mouth still full. "Mhm" Gee hums.

🌱✨🌱✨🌱✨🌱✨🌱✨🌱✨🌱✨🌱        

"Okay final check, Gee" Mikey laughed, earning a moan form Gerard in return.
"Water bottle? Check because I packed that, -er  lunch?"
"Got it" Gee said with a proud smile, stretching forward to wave the pastel pink bag in Mikey' sand Pete's faces from the front seat. "Nice one, homework?"
"Yep"
"Pencils and stuff?"
"Yeah"
"A will to live?" Mocked Pete, looking through the rear view mirror of the car to be then greeted with the little boy's confused expression. "No" murmured Mikey under his breath, pushing his dorky glasses up to his nose.
"No?" Pete asked raising an eyebrow, "we'll see if we can change that later" he winked.
"No dice" Mikey laughed, a red tint brushing his cheeks "Okay last but not least, pacifier?" Asked Mikey, instantly heating a whine from the back of the car. "'ve not got's its" he said anxiously. "Daddy Pete's got'cha covered" he said handing the paci to Gerard from the drivers seat. "Pete, ew,  you couldn't have made that worse if you tried" Mikey laughed, shaking his head. "Oh but I did" he said winking. "Okay whatever looser,yes get going we're gon' be late to hell"

Hey
I hope everyone is okay,, sorry for the shorts