Hey, hey; you, you

TW: Homophobic slurs, brief mention of r*pe.

Gerard swayed down into his seat, swinging his backpack on the table- getting out his pencil case and notebooks. Finally, settled to start the lesson, Gerard saw a familiar figure out of the corner of his eye as he carelessly walked into the classroom- throwing his rucksack on the grimy floor.

The punk's short hair black stuck up slightly, bed head of sorts- that would explain the tardiness also. Gerard scrunched his nose slightly, sitting practically next to him- the smell of tobacco overwhelmed his nose.
"Anchoo"- Gerard sneezed- cringing instantly, his button nose even more scrunched than before. Frank turned his head towards the sneezer, "what is your issue? Are you fucking ill?"- Frank snapped, staring the younger boy straight in the eye.

Gee froze up- he's never been spoken to by Frank. This wasn't speaking, not technically- Gee looked at Frank with wide eyes. It had been the first time Frank had actually acknowledged his existence in class- not to mention the first time Gerard might just get beat without Dallon there to moderate.

"Are you going to answer?" Frank continued, shifting his intense gaze over Gerard's upper body- making Gee grow more nervous by the second. "Um y-yeah", Gerard blushed, "I'm s-sorry".
"So you are fucking ill? Great- thanks, pansy", Frank said with an eye roll, "fucking pathetic".
"N-no, 'm not- I meant yeah, I'm going to answer"- Gee said, teary-eyed. 'Gerard, do not cry', he comforted himself.
"What's the issue then?" Frank continued, "you look like you're about to cry", a smirk forming on his face as he dropped his head with a shake.

"Y-yeah, I am", Gee spoke up, small hands trembling slightly, "being mean means being insecure a-about yourself"- Gerard spoke softly, making Frank raise his head in interest, "so, you're insecure. It m-makes me sad that you're insecure", Gee stared at Frank with his doll eyes. For a second, maybe not even that long, Iero considered taking pity on the boy. Almost cursing himself out for his ruthless tone. Nevertheless, Frank had a persona to uphold, so ruining the day of some kid was a small price to pay.

"Whoa- and you're so deep and mysterious; taking psychology as well?" Frank belittled, "You must be quite the analyst. How long did it take you to work that one out, loser?" he laughed.

Before he even had the chance to respond, Mr Willows walked in- cutting the class' discussion. "Right, I need everyone to shut up and get your planners out-" receiving a groan in reply, "yeah, yeah- whatever cut the whining- it's time for your spring project presentations".

Frank wasn't a wanker by nature. Well, maybe he was. Granted his guiltless sacrament of other's self-esteem to maintain his own relations and to uphold his own reputation- it was fair to say Frank was ruthless, selfish and chauvinist in every meaning of that word. For him, it was a game; picking on fellow classmates, odd youtes walking the corridors, anyone- bigger, smaller, doesn't matter, for he would be able to degrade anyone to upheld his uncompromising persona. He'd often asked himself though; why Gerard. For that, the kid had never done anything to even stand out- not to Frank anyway. Well, he'd guessed he could reason that Gerard stood out of the way he dressed? Or maybe the fire truck red hair that framed his face? The kid is practically begging to be looked at when his hair screams fire at you- he tried to convince himself.

Gerard had stubbornly occupied Frank's psyche for the past 8 months of the school year. Frank blamed it on the guilt for targeting such an especially defenceless kid. Every week, though, Frank's friends ensured he went no more than 3 days without, Frank set himself the challenge of ridiculing him- mocking him, belittling him, beating- anything to assert his ability, social stance. He hated the guilt after it though- seeing the kid in pain- whatever his name was.

He might have not known his name, but he did watch the kid an awful lot. Getting a lift from his brother each morning, hanging out with that Ryan kid- he'd only known that after Brendon wouldn't stop bragging about it for days on end. Frank might have been an ass- but not enough to not discipline a friend who bragged about doing something so revolting. Frank persuaded himself that he was doing such only to ensure he knew where the kid was at all times- its convenient to know where an easy target is at all times. Even more frustratingly, Iero now had to be more so watchful; fucking Dallon had attached himself to his prey. Not for any good reason, Frank rationed but just to piss Frank off. Not only does he go ahead and mock the very thing he'd been doing for the past two years- but he goes off and trails around the kid Frank had most interest in- well, beating. Not only was he a hypocrite but also a cock block? Not only does he ruin his fun- why take Frank's with his. Iero was not happy, to say the least.

"Frank- did you hear what I said?", Mr Willows' voice boomed through the class as he waved a hand before Frank. "Yes- Mr Wallows in own self pity- the earth says hello"- Frank quickly snapped out of his daydream- mimicking Willows' wave. "Clearly not, since you haven't moved your self towards your partner". As if on queue, Frank looked around seeing everyone but Gerard grouped out in pairs- he glanced at the partnerless boy who sat there looking petrified- glass eyes about to cry. "I'm not fucking working with him"- Iero groaned out with an eye roll- turning away.

"No one said you are, Mr Iero, Gerard is working by himself, your partner is Hayley, but I don't think that's relevant as of right now"- Mr Willows stared at him with a sigh- the rest of the class silent and enjoying the raucous. "Go stand outside- I've had enough"- he signed a pink detention slip, handing it to Frank. "After class- fail to turn up and you'll be seeing me all week".

Honestly, not bad, Iero- he mused to himself as he strolled out the classroom unbothered- heading out of the west wing to the car park to smoke a blem. At least he wouldn't have to sit through any more of that fucking class- dull as dishwater. Silver linings, he'd found out the kid's name is Gerard. He rolled the name in his head, at least now he knew what to shout to get his attention.

Hihi! Hope u like- another one tonight omg!!!