Build God, Then We'll Talk

TW: transphobic slurs and bullying

Gee was sitting cross legged on a bench outside school, scribbling in his diary; quietly enjoying time to himself. His little tong stuck out of his mouth with concentration and his baby pink skirt was being fluttered my the wind every once in a while. It was an adorable sight and would get people stopping just to look the adorable boy.

He was humming quietly to himself until he saw a familiar face. A group of familiar faces to be exact. The little boy's expression suddenly changed as he scrambled to put away his belongings in his dusky pink backpack and kept his head down, silently praying that the group of teenagers wouldn't recognise or approach him.

They where all twice the size of Gee. To be expected though since Gee was two years younger than them and was small for his age. The group of seniors where an intimidating bunch too, most had piercings and Gee had sworn to himself that one of them even had a tattoo.

Apparently Gerard's praying had gone unheard.

"Oi pansy" yelled out an obnoxious voice. Gee instantly looked up in the direction the voice came from, instantly regretting it. "Ay, lads look, the tranny responds to it" Bob's voice beams back, as the rest of the group laugh.

Hot tears well up in the gentle boy's eyes, threatening to escape but he won't let them. His older brother, Mikey, has always protected him from these assholes but of course they'd find him the one day that he didn't have his older brother to look out for him.

Mikey was ill. And since their parents were out of town for the week on a business trip, Mikey's friend Pete had to look after him. Normally, Gee spent most his time at school with Mikey and Pete. They have always been excepting to Gee, even at the tender age of 4.

Gerard had never "fitted in". I mean sure he liked heavy metal (influenced by Mikey and Pete), music and tv shows which everyone else in his age group did; he still was considered odd. The little boy wore what was classed to society as "girl" clothing and enjoyed colouring, and the colour pink and spending 12 hours a day working on his slightly NSFW tumblr blog.

It also didn't help that he had an overprotective mom who made sure her son kept his innocents until what felt like the day he died. Gee was homeschooled until a couple of weeks ago when he practically begged his mom to let him as he felt he didn't have any friends apart from Pete and Mikes. Gerard wasn't allowed to watch movies that were above the age rating of PG and wasn't allowed to go out on his own. The thought of Gerard doing things that Mikey did at Gerard's age was unspoken. Mikey made sure that Gee stayed little for as long as possible and Gee was fine with it.

I hope this wasn't too terrible, I have a couple of pre written chapters and the whole story petty much planned. And also, ITS A SNOW DAY TOMORROW SO I HAVE MORE TIME TO WRITE⛄️ Stay safe all :)

2021 commentary: this is so cringe damn. the comments make me crease u guys r rly funny.