Crazy eyes

TW: kiss, allusions to drug use

The rain drummed on the roof of the car heavily, huge drops thudding with no means to end. The three teenagers sat in the car- still too early to even consider making their way into the building. "Look where not going to get coffee at rush hour gets you", Pete huffed, "We have an hour to kill and this weather isn't making it easy". "Pete, you're literally sitting down- what's hard about this? And anyway, Gee's orders- if you got any complaints, sir, take it up with the management." Mikey nodded towards the rear of the car, "now, why I agreed to this is a whole other question"- Mikey huffed quietly, "if this kid doesn't show, I'm not going to be a very happy camper." "We'll if he doesn't, he can wave goodbye to the 3.5 he asked to tick yesterday- wouldn't have even considered agreeing to if, it wasn't for the accessive bootlicking yesterday" Pete turned to Mikey, running a hand through his boyfriend's hair, "and besides, as you say, Gee's orders".

"Hey Gee", Mikey crooked his neck, facing his brother in the back seat. "Hm?", the younger replied, tracing the drops on his window as they raced to read the bottom of the glass. "I said, are nuggets fine for dinner? I can make you something else if you like?" "No, that's okay", Gerard said, still peering out the window- staring at cars of parents dropping off their kids and careless juniors parking up, heading to class. "Alright," Mikey said, "Weeks has 10 mins max." "At least it's stopped raining," Pete remarked, "Aaand we still got another 40 mins before first period"- Pete whined. "HE'S HERE"- Gerard screeched as soon as, he saw a lanky figure approaching "bye Pete, bye-bye Mikey"- he tugged at the car door handle, trying to avoid the embarrassment of his brother taking to Dallon again. "Quit pulling a sec, Gee- safety lock's on", Mikey checked out the figure in the rear-view mirror, unlocking the door just as he reached to open Gerard's door.

"Hey, angel," Dallon beamed as he opened the rear door, "really sorry, got caught up in traffic- rain day and all" he smiled, popping his head into the car and grabbing Gee's bag, "you alright"- he nodded to the boys in the front seats. "Yeah, I mean you're late but"- Mickey spoke cold faced. "C'mon Mikes, he said sorry", Pete rationed. "Hurry up, Dally" Gerard cringed, flashing a toothy smile at Pete, as if to say no offence but stop, "get your big head out the way, so I can get out"- the boy giggled. "Alright, we'll see you guys later- as agreed yesterday, home after class please, Gee- but Dallon you can come round"- Mikey said with a slight puff- still unsure if letting his little brother hang out with him was a good idea. Granted, he was a senior- a teenage boy at that- and Gee, well- he was a little more sensitive- sheltered with all the best intentions.

"Yeah Mikes, we'll see you later- we'll be at yours by 3:10- drove today"- Dallon said finally moving out the car to let Gee out as well. "Bye for real this time"- Gee waved, undoing his seatbelt, slamming the door before pouncing on Dallon for a hug.

"Ew," Mikey scrunched his face, earning a disapproving eyebrow from Pete, "well not ew Gerard, obviously, I meant ew Weekes. What have I done?" Mikey huffed. "Don't be so dramatic, Mikes, he's not that bad when he's not with the rest of those pagans", Pete comforted, "I'm sure it will be nice for Gee to have someone else to talk to". "He's my little brother", Mikey defended, "and anyway, its a slight shock that some head that used to watch Gee get bullied shows up to your door to apologise". "At least he apologised?" "Okay, how about this Pete, some head your boyfriend sells greens to is hugging Gee- the age gap- not to mention, well you know- Gee. He's not exactly mature". "Don't undermine him"- Pete said sternly, frowning s little, squeezing his boyfriend's hand, "he'll be fine- we will watch over either way". "Yeah, you're probably right".

*

A small hand around two of Dallon's fingers, Gerard manoeuvres through the crowded hall, lockers either side- Dallon behind him, watching the boy with a smile as he got dragged. Gerard Way was a juxtaposition; when alone, he was shy and tentative, observing and analysing other people in his small head- following the crowd and such. Howbeit, Dallon couldn't express how special he felt that the little boy let him in again- allowing him to see the assertive, if somewhat bratty, boy.

"You have Psych first period, don't you Gee?"- Dallon spoke when they finally reached an empty part of the hallway. He was met with a small nod and hum yes in return. "Do you need to put anything in your locker?", questioned Dallon, placing an affirmative hand on the younger's shoulder. "Yeah, you"- Gee smiled shyly. "That's alright- uhh not that I can remember- let's head over there the-" "No, silly," Gerard yanked Dallon back by the corner of his plaid shirt, "I mean, put you in my locker" "Nu-huh, I'm not silly", Dallon cooed, "why put me in your locker when you can call me whenever and I'll be there?" Dallon smiled if it were anyone but Gerard that said that to him- Dallon would consider filing for a restraining order, granted how cynical the phrase sounded. "You got Psych first period?". "Uh yeah, I think so- and then Drama and Prose. What do you have?", Gerard looked at his shoes- realising that he'd have to brave the next two hours without company. "C'mon angel- I can meet you after and walk you to Drama?" "You will?"- Gerard stared up with doe eyes. "Of course! I can drive us somewhere on break", uncannily timed to their conversation, the bell screeched, summoning students in. "C'mon, lets get you to class mister. P1 isn't it? Just down the hall too, well done Gee, you found a good spot for us to wait"- Dallon smiled, walking behind Gerard as they made their way down the hall.

They stopped outside Gee's classroom, seeing other teenagers flood in and take their seats worried him slightly, but he quickly pushed that thought aside. "Alright pretty, I'll meet you here, after class?" Dallon cooed opening his arms to embrace Gerard. "Please", the smaller boy croaked into Dallon's chest, small fists scrunching the material of the t-shirt under Dallon's flannel. "Kiss?"- Dallon offered, gently lifting the boy's chin to meet his eyes. "Please", doe eyes glistened, instantly being met with a kiss on his forehead, "hmph" Gee protested. "Oh, sweetheart," Dallon then placed a chaste kiss on the boy's lips, briefly hovering over- holding back- restraining himself. "You'd better go, class is starting and I don't want you to be late, okay?". Gerard nodded, eager to please, "okay, see you later", he made his way into the crowded classroom. Dallon watched the delicate boy waltz around his fellow classmates, finding his way to a seat- making sure Gee was settled before making his way down the hallway- head full of Gerard.

Standing across the hall, Frank rolled his eyes, having witnessed the display, "fucking show up"- he murmured, making his way into P1- dropping his rucksack on the floor and plopping himself in into his seat.

Hihi! Hope all are well! Two days in a row? Make that three :).