Seen: (Jackal x Reader) [SMUT]

You leaned against the counter of your kitchen, breathing hard and fast. And as you raised your legs, Ryad followed up, pushing inside of you. You smiled in return, glaring at him before declaring, "Eager now, are we?" He gave a playful pout and replied, "You were the one begging me for this." Your cave closed around his member as he sighed in lust. He placed his hands on either side of you, before rearing back and ramming into you. The motion caught you offguard, and your eyes widened in surprise.

He continued doing so, with each push becoming stronger and quicker. "To-Tone it down a little~" you gasped. You wrapped your arms around his back and moaned in bliss. Ryad's member twitched from inside you, signalling he was close. You expertly wrapped your legs around his back and held on for dear life.

"(Y/N)~ I'm getting close.." He spoke. "Pull o-out if you want, I don-dont mind.." You groaned in pleasure. With one final push, he came. All of which didn't miss it's target.

When he pulled out, you stared at him with terror. "Hun.. You know that I'm pre-" Ryad silenced you with one swift kiss to the lips. He moved back a bit, and looked into your eyes.

"You've always wanted a kid... Consider this the gift you always wanted." He smiled in mischief.

You pulled him in for a hug. But pulled back and grinned, "Don't think this will save you from doing dishes tonight."

Ryad frowned playfully. "Damn." You giggled and took him by the hand to your room where you snuggled next to him.

The door opened and Buck stepped in, when he realized what had happened, he palmed his face.

"For fuck's sake (Y/N). Again?"