Check-Up: (Doc x Reader) [SMUT]

He gently placed his hands on your back, carefully dragging them downward to your (F/C) panties. You shivered at his touch, ignoring the drug affects he had used on you, to keep you still. "Ah, you are going cold, (L/N) I can't continue unless you stop being so nervous." Doc said, placing his hands onto your panties once more before untying them. "D-Doc..." You started, he looked at you, purely confused. "Yes, (Y/N)?" He answered. He looked into your eyes, seeing your anxiety course through your veins. "Oh... (Y/N), I'm going to be honest here..." He started. You glanced at him, his masked face hiding most of his uncertain expression. "Look, I'm not going to try and start... sexual intercourse, okay?" He muttered. You were shocked at his words, relieved to still be a virgin, yet so depressed without him.

You spun around, his riot shield helmet covering his and your head. "Doc. I love you." You said. He glanced at you, "What?" he said, trying to hear those words once more. "I. Love. You." You said slowly, as he gently caressed your face with his right hand. You skipped a heartbeat, as he chuckled at your insecurity. "(Y/N). If it makes you feel any better, I'll guide you through it." He said, hinting at where he was going.

Carefully you nodded, lifting your left leg as he gripped onto it. He placed your leg onto your shoulder, as you palmed his noticeable bulge. You gasped as he ripped it out, his hands snaking over to your bra before pulling it off. He prodded his pulsing member onto your wet entrance, "Wet already, (L/N)?" He purred, nuzzling his head onto your neck. He gently pushed in, as you cried. He kissed your tears away, shoving his enlarged member into you deeper. He firmly grasped your other leg, lifting it onto his other shoulder. You placed your head onto his shoulder as he pounded harder and faster. Your hands dug into his back, your moans becoming less extinguished and much more explosive. "Doc! Doc! DOC!" You literally screamed his name at the top of your lungs, and you began feeling numb. Your cries became toned down to pure whispers of his name as he slid in and out. Your cum building up and releasing all over his member as he continued to push in.

He finally came, your head resting on the wall as he shoved his member deeper and slower into you. He continued doing so for a good ten seconds before he gave in to his wishes, releasing a bottle-worth of semen into your womb. He rested his head onto your forehead, as you both were covered in sweat, tears, and cum. "I l-love y-you.." You stuttered, still keeping his warm member inside of you.

"And I, much more..." He whispered softly in your ear.