Hands In The Air: (Ash x Reader)

You smashed through a barricaded door, firing your burst SMG as it decapitated the two soldiers waiting on the opposite wall. Another terrorist ran up behind you, stuffing his machete into your back. You yelped in pain as you fell onto the cold floor, lifting your firearm as the soldier slammed his blade through your gun, barely hitting your neck. You kicked his leg, making him collapse as he struggled to reach his pistol. He aimed at your head, clicking the hammer before an explosion knocked him through the window, and plunged him three stories to his death. A faint smack could be heard as you gripped your SMG, holstering it and aiming at the demolished wall.

A foot slammed onto the bare and disfigured floor. Another foot coming through as you could visibly see who it was. Ash. She gripped her Automatic rifle, clasping the grip underneath it. As she scanned the room, she came across you, nearly putting a bullet through your head if it weren't for your dark colored uniform. She walked towards you, gesturing a hand to pull you back up. You took it, leaning forward into a standing position. "Be more careful where you shoot those things, Ash." You whined. "Be more careful of where you step, then." She retorted. You were about to snap something back, until a faint explosion could be heard upstairs. Your radio clicked, and someone came on, "Uh? Guys, we need reinforcements. Were being pinned dow- Grenade! Everyone SCATTER!" Doc yelled mid-sentence. Yet another explosion was heard upstairs once more. "Comrades, if you don't get your asses up here, I'm busting a vodka over your traitorous faces!" Fuze threatened.

Ash chuckled under her breath, moving forward. You scanned the room for any hostiles, and proceeded to follow Ash. You both quickly sprinted up the stairs, carefully examining the staircase for any Bombers. As the faint gunshots quickly became alarmingly loud, you heard someone call you, "(Y/N)!" Doc shouted, firing his pump-action shotgun down the hall, as a patch of crimson showed on the two terrorists. You ran to his side, dragging a wounded Fuze next to you. "Let me at those... bastards.." Fuze spoke in a drunken manner. Doc inserted a 3-inch needle into his arm, making Fuze jump at his touch.

"Okay, (Y/N) you think you can take those gunners?" Doc asked, avoiding the oncoming hail of bullets. You looked through a small bullet hole in your cover, seeing a heavily armored soldier hiding behind a stack of crates. "Wait, just me?" You asked. "What? No, no, no. Ash will be with you along the way. Me and Fuze are going to wait for an opportunity to extract the hostage." He reassured. You looked at Ash, "Ready?" you asked. "Always." She replied. You sprinted out of cover, firing burst after burst. The first chain-gunner focused on you, firing melted led your way and nearly hitting you. Ash rolled over, firing a Breaching Round into the hot-spot, blowing the crates to the roof, and splitting the LMG's into pieces. You both sprinted towards the gunners, shooting and killing them before they could get up. Doc and Fuze ran behind you, kicking the door open and racing for the hostage.

Ash was about to move into the room, until you grabbed her hand. She turned around, only to be met with your lips. She blushed madly as she kissed back, closing her eyes. You pulled away after a good 8 seconds, caressing her face with your hand.

"Be careful okay. I love you more than you think..." You whispered.

[AN: <3 Gaaaah! The fandom is reaaaaaal!!!]