Ache: (Echo x Reader) [SMUT]

His teeth sank into your neck, his hand working your panties down. You let out a blissful moan, your hands wrapping around the soldier's back.
Once your panties were left hanging off your leg, he lifted you up, your back against the wall, and your legs now hanging off his sides.

You could sense a smile behind the mask, and who could blame him, your beauty had always managed to spark and start a fire in his chest. But now he had you, and every moment you spent staring into those eyes, was another breathtaking experience.

His hands snaked their way to your back, undoing your bra in a few simple swipes. You watched his eyes turn and look at your bare chest, a red, noticeable tint clouding your face. You felt the gloved hand massage and grope your breasts, your breathing intensifying.

He stopped and gave you a playful glare.

"Ready for the after party, love?" He whispered.

Your worried glance soon twisted into a mischievous grin.
"Fuck you." You chuckled.

He tied his hands around your butt, lowering you onto his member. Your cave welcomed him inside, a faint squish as he pushed downward. A small moan of delight was all that you could muster, and a faint smile after his lips made contact with your cheek.

He raised you above his tip and lowered you, as his grunts of pleasure soothed you. He kept at it, the glistening cum now visible to you.

"Ah~Mm." You had moaned. He eventually stopped for the third time, releasing another load into you.

He set you down on your knees, on top of the disorganized bed. And he carefully inserted himself into you anally.

He slammed back and forth as you cried his name out. And you gently laid your head onto the pillow, not minding the quick rocking of the bed.

"I-I'm yours~" You had said.

"Love you too, ah~ Honey!"