Intel: (I.Q x Reader) [Lemon]

You woke up in your bed, the controller by you. Everything was just so lovely. You quickly stood up, rushing over to the flat screen elevated on the wall, and hit the power button. A news reporter was standing on a deserted street, talking about a massive shootout which had occurred between the terrorists and the responding team. There were at least 12 casualties, mostly consisting of officers who had gone in obliviously.

He dragged on about how the local station had no idea they were armed. And that the officers dispatched had no clue either, or that they even knew there were armed terrorists. You watched as the reporter then picked up a piece of discarded Kevlar, explaining that there were also terrorists armed with self-detonated suicide vests. You rolled your eyes, wishing he had known the REAL and ACTUAL story of what occurred.

In an instant you reached for the remote, inputting the numbers: 562, as the channel had your favorite shows running. Some cartoons, others reality. Nothing really mattered as you scratched your head, wondering how you could've possibly saved the last hostage. You could remember seeing the terrorist, gripping the young women's hair as he held a 4-inch revolver at her head. Screaming in his country's language at how he would put a whole chamber through her head if anyone dared to move. Your closest and most-trusted friend, Darrel, decided to set his rifle on the floor, telling him that if he handed over the hostage, he would call off the snipers rallying up on a two-story complex just next to the mansion we were in.

Darrel backed away, explaining that if he were to kill the girl, then the terrorist would have at least 3 magazines unloaded into his corpse. You couldn't forget the fear in her eyes, and how you noticed she was flashing through her life in a split-second. Your young, but fierce captain, Merrick, raised his rifle, barking orders that the terrorist let her go. 

This wasn't how he responded at all, though.

He pulled back the hammer, the cartridge rolling once. He then put his finger on the trigger, daring the captain to shout at him again. 

The captain then pulled his fire-arm's trigger.

Everything seemed to slow down, as a fresh stream of blood flew from the masked face. Thinking that the captain had successfully hit the target precisely, you turned and gave a smile to your peers. That's when you saw the pain in your friend's eyes, he glanced at you, gripping your torn shoulder-pad and throwing you on the opposite side of him. As you looked back, you could see the terrorist collapse, as the revolver fell out of his hand. Then you looked around, noticing your teammates go completely white, as they sprinted back through the door-way.

Your captain had attempted to save the girl. You glanced back as Merrick told you to get out of there, and that it isn't safe for anyone to be in there. He picked up the girl, struggling to pull her along, as she was severely wounded. Then everything went into flashes of orange, red, and finally white. You could feel your body immensely engulfed in flames, including your torso to your neck. You slammed against the floor, grinding hard and quick against it. You looked up, noticing your allies calling for a medical crew, and explaining that two of their allies were KIA or horribly mutilated. 

A woman, with a vest on that had "Polizel" written on it carefully ran through the wreckage. She sat near your head, lifting your head and slowly caressing it. She checked your torso, lifting your vest over your head, and onto the demolished remains of the building. She asked if you were okay, and that if you were able to move. At the time you knew she was the only one who cared for you, and at times you blushed madly when she caught you staring at her eyes. You felt at ease with her, mostly because she always had a feeling of care and compassion for her allies.

Just today you woke up in a ER. Your life signs going extremely low, and then going fine.

As you remembered the gruesome incident, you heard a knock at your dorm. Wondering who it was and ultimately curious, you gladly opened the door. There stood, Doc. Doc glanced at you and gazed back at the ceiling. He smiled softly, "Hey... Um you have a minute?" He said, trying his best not to let his french accent spill. With a smile you gladly opened the door to let him in.