Hostage: (Caveria x Reader) [Lemon]

You sprinted through the destroyed and dark halls, pacing back and forth attempting to find an exit. Being the hostage wasn't so much fun, especially since your whole rescue team died trying to save you. But you really couldn't blame the rescue attempt, after all, the whole place was on lock-down just to make sure you hadn't escaped. They tried torture, persuading, and exchanging pleasure all for info. Had you not been one of the 1000 soldiers being planted with valuable info, maybe you wouldn't have been in this mess. You were still surprised and beyond amazed at how they hadn't found you yet, you literally ran past all fifteen cameras, someone must've spotted you by now. Until now.

A soldier dropped through the hole illuminated by the moonlight. Her armor pads shining, nearly glistening, in the cold and dark light. You had a choice, as the soldier was like a ticking time bomb, inching her way to decide whether to spare or kill you. You sprinted the other direction, bursting through a detached barricade. You pulled your hand grenade you had stolen from one of the defenders, placing it on the floor after pulling it's pin. The door was blown into smithereens, the wall above breaking under it's pressure before slamming hard onto the ground. A snarl of anger could be audible from the other side of the debris.

You ran down the hall, your wrists smothered in blood from the tight ropes capturing your two hands. You turned a sharp corner, finding the exit. You smiled, "Finally." You thought to yourself. You pushed the door with your side, forcing it open so a slim hole could view the now falling sun. Then, without warning, you felt a sudden shift of change. It happened fast, and before you knew it, you were sprawled out on the floor, your chest pressing against the concrete. You shifted your eyes up, you could see a young woman holding her combat knife, and she didn't look too pleased with what you were doing. You closed your eyes, bracing yourself for the solid steel to be ran down your throat.

Just as you assumed, it happened. She dragged the knife forcefully into your neck, firmly grasping it with her right hand and applying pressure with the other. She stopped as soon as the knife had come into contact with your neck. "May you explain, what in the actual fuck did you think you were doing?" She asked, seriously pissed.

"It's kinda obvious, Sherlock Holmes..." You hissed. She put pressure on the knife, and if she wanted, she was mere millimeters from slitting your throat open. You paused carefully, staring her in the eyes. "She cant kill someone like this... can she?" you thought. Never in your years of fighting have you ever witnessed anyone kill someone, well, not in the mindset with them being unarmed and having no "Fight Back" advantage. She cant kill you, you're just too valuable. Killing you would mean her mission would be terminated, and she would be imprisoned. So... why is she even. You paused. "Wait..." You slowly whispered. "Do... you.... like, LIKE me?" You said.

She looked at you, looking away in silence. "...You do don't you?" You said. She sighed, frustrated. "Don't push your luck with me..." She snarled. You giggled, "You DO love me don't you huh? I can't believe it!" You laughed. Her unpleasant frown became more of a upbeat smile. She was clearly in love with you. "Shut up..." She said. "You're still my enemy. And nothing will ever change that..." You smiled even wider.

"Enemy? Nah, what about.... hmm.." Your smile became mischievous. "...Fuck buddies?" You finally finished. Her face became extremely red, "...Well... I mean...." She staggered to respond, unsure whether a cowardly, "No", or a seducing, "Yes", would be a good answer. "Yes." She said, hugging your waist tightly before kissing you.

She carefully unbuckled your pants, removing them and your boxer briefs from your legs. She carefully stood over you resting her entrance onto your tip, before you pulled her down. A soft sigh escaped your lips, as you lifted her up and down. Shrieks and yelps of pleasure were heard as you thrust in and out. She gripped your shoulder tightly for support, before moaning in pleasure. You picked up speed, slowly pounding her until she came.

You pushed in and out slowly, allowing the freshly spawned cum to slide off your member and down onto the floor. You pushed in twice, spewing streams of cum into her before pulling out. She grinned devilishly. Her hand carefully slid up and down, your erection soon coming back once more for another round. She rested her head on the floor, pulling you to her chest. She undid her bra, throwing it elsewhere before enveloping your throbbing length with her breasts. She pushed you forward, squishing your member with her breasts. 

As you slowly pushed in and out, she licked your tip whenever it came into contact with her mouth. Knowing you were close to release she stopped. Your whines becoming louder as she pushed you to the ground softly letting herself onto your member. She lowered herself on and off, an audible slapping sound could be heard as you slowly thrust, coming into sync with her slow but careful movements. She pressed her breasts against your face as she slowly pounded herself.

You came, an audible squish being heard as she got off you. You gazed at her gorgeous eyes, mainly staring at her aqua pupils.

"I love you." She muttered.

(Gaaaah! <3)