It's Cold Out: (Frost x Reader)

Having been in the Special Operations force of Canada, you know what it's like to be put through hell. You were apart of a small team, composed of three recon soldiers. You, Agent Buck, and Agent Frost. Both of which had known each other for several years, and counting. However, they did love to find competition between them, seeing as they both seemed to believe the other was rivaling them. You strangely had no opinion about this, mostly staying quiet whenever they spoke about who disarmed more baddies, or who disabled a doomsday device, blah this, blah that. All you ever cared about was making sure both of your comrades were safe and sound, seeing as you really thought they were you're only family left.

They never could really get you to say something other than, "Tango spotted" or "Are we going stealth or guns blazing?". And frankly that never bothered you, neither did it them. You were sitting on a dock, near the beach in Savannah. Wave after wave, the ocean crept closer over the shoreline, and back into the depths. You went on vacation, as command thought your team seemed to have a, "Lack of nearly everything". You seemed okay with it, although purely disappointed that you couldn't go on missions for a entire week.

Your team however, had different thoughts on that. Buck couldn't have been more happy to sprint out the doorway, and off into his room, where he quickly packed his luggage and ran back to the jeep. Frost took it as a sign for relief and joy, nonetheless, she too walked out the door and into her room, packing her luggage and going towards the jeep.

Sighing softly, you gazed at the beautiful ocean. Letting the water splash the long braces holding the dock, at times even hitting your feet with cold droplets. It was dawn, meaning the breezes would get cooler as time went on. You didn't seem to care, resting your back on the dock. Gazing straight into the sky, finding nothing more than a deep purple canvas, illuminated by the orange light that flowed through it. Then you heard footsteps lurking behind you. You spun around, facing the thing behind you. Frost. 

"Hi." You managed to say. "Hey," Frost replied. "So, mind if I sit here comrade?" she asked. "Not at all," You spoke, sliding over to the windy side of the peer. She happily sat down, brushing arms with you. "What are you doin' out here anyways?" She asked. You grunted in response, surprised at how she didn't try to lecture you on the rules of war, and actually talk to you like a human being for once. "So you're thinking about your life, huh?" She asked. You nodded, wanting the conversation to end so, so badly. "I always think about how I could change everything, y'know?" She asked.

"Like?" You responded. A long silence approached you both. "Well.. For starters I'd like to actually be able to help more people." She said. You smiled, "And here I thought I was the only one." You said, chuckling as she did. She sighed, throwing a stone she had in her hand, allowing it to skip through the water 6 times before submerging under the coat of the ocean. "I wish we would all actually get to meet the Rainbow Squad." You said, thinking of Bishop and the others in Vegas, all sharing a shot of wine.

"Wait, the old man?" She asked, you nodded in response. "Why's that?" She asked again. You smiled, "I knew Bishop for a while. Back in Vegas, I was a member of the SWAT team dispatched to stop a ticking bomb from going off in a theater." You replied. "And how'd it go?" She questioned, seeming more and more curious. "Terrible, horrific even. Half my team got slaughtered by the gunners, two were stabbed to death, and the rest were wounded. Me and Jane managed to get out of there. At least, if it weren't for Bishop and the others. They did our job, rescuing the hostages and stopping the bomb." You explained. "Never felt more of a bitch in my entire life..." You chuckled.

"Hah. You had to have a team of four handle a problem that a team of twelve couldn't?" She laughed. "Shut up..." You mumbled, smiling. The moon was now in the sky, and the breezes got colder. The moonlight glistened in the ocean, the cool wind blowing through her lively black hair. You caught yourself staring, dazzled and completely dumbfounded at how you hadn't noticed she was so... beautiful. She turned and gazed at you, noticing you were cold. She quickly placed her jacket on your back, hugging you to help you maintain your heat. You rested your head onto her lap, allowing her to slowly caress the back of your head. You smiled, noticing at where this was going. You closed your eyes, softly breathing as she kissed your cheek.

"Should've worn a jacket (Y/N)... It's cold out." She whispered tenderly.