Heat: (Glaz x Reader) [SMUT]

You could feel his body heat as he pushed deeper into your heated corpse. You lay on the snow, your warm jacket adding to the heat being felt between you two lovers. A scarlet cloud masking your face as you blushed madly. You whimpered against his military green jacket as he droned on about how he loved you so much, and that he had been waiting for a moment like this for a very, VERY long time. Your legs tied around his back as he grunted softly, constantly pushing into and out of you.

Your back arched in pleasure as his hands enveloped yours, warming them with his own body heat. Your breaths were small and quick, going by quickly as his breaths became much more audible and heavier. The only noises you were making were those of sex, as you loved it when he kept pushing deeper, willing to please you with everything that he had. "O-Oh god Glaz!" You whimpered against his neck, he kissed your lips, completely cutting your whimpers. Even though it felt like heaven after a while, it still hurt like a bitch when you start. 

He panted harder, now lifting your leg, holding it as he begins to pound you harder and faster. You yelped in pain, as he wiped a tear from your eye. "S-slow d-down." You complained, as he pushed into you more. You came onto his length, as he pulled out from your entrance. He softly planted you in a kneeling position, your head on the icy floor with your hands supporting your weight, as his hands firmly tied against your stomach. He whispered softly, "You ready, dear?" wondering if he could go on. You gripped his hand with yours, "R-ready..." You said. He pushed into you anally, your tight spot now spreading wide for his enjoyment.

You cried into the snow, "Jesus Christ!" you thought to yourself. You felt his hand envelop yours in a tight squeeze, "Just hang in there dear, a little longer and were done here..." He moaned against your skin. He pulled back slamming into you, gaining a moan from you, he pulled back again and slammed into you once more. You felt the warm liquid run down your tunnel, droplets of cum slowly sliding out of your ass. You let it do so, as your boyfriend carried you bridesmade style back to camp.

You nuzzled your head against his armor plated coat, his hand gently stroking your head. You two loved each other, and whether that meant one or the other has to endure hell to help the other, that was completely beyond you. But one thing stuck close to you, and it was true no matter what: That you were soulmates.

(Felt like the ladies needed another go! Dedicated to all the female readers out there! <3)