Cruel Love: (Bandit x Reader)

Tears slowly slid down your face, as the rope around your wrists tightened. "W-why?" You sobbed, as the figure approached you. He lifted your chin with his thumb, forcing you to face him. His pistol lingered around your temple as a evil smile was plastered on his face. "Why? Sweet heart, this is the real world. Not a fairy tale." He chuckled, smiling at your demolished sanity and broken heart. He placed his electrical kit near your feet, connecting the wires to your chair. You had blood streaming down your arm, along with your badly bruised legs and completely shattered knees. All of which Bandit had done. "Aw come on, (Y/N). You know I can't let you speak of my, 'intresting' incidents." He chuckled. You could still remember the bullet piercing your arm, him gripping and crushing your knees in and out, and him slowly slicing and piercing your legs, laughing whenever you screamed in pain as he knew, no one would be able to hear you. "I-I saw you murder Bill, a-and-" A reassuring "Ssh" came from his mouth as he placed a gag onto your mouth, tightly tying it to your head.

"It's okay. I'm not going to kill you," He said. For a split second a glimmer of hope shined in your eyes. "Yet..." he said, in a sinister tone. Your eyes built up tears, slowly sliding down your traumatized and scarred face. He caressed the side of your face, "What do you know about what I've done, hmm (Y/N)?" He asked softly. You thought his loving side had come back, and you began to speak, carefully however, for you knew he was a masked killer and soon would make you one of his victims. He pushed the gag down to your neck, wiping shades of the tears that had previously fallen down your eyelids. "You... Killed Bill. A-and I saw you murder S-Sarah." You spoke. He nodded, "Go on, honey. I'm not here to judge." He said. "You destroyed that c-cargo plane h-hol-holding those sol-s-soldiers." You sobbed. He grinned devilishly, his fractured eyes shining their bright grey glow. "B-But why?" you cried. He looked up, still holding your face. He stood from the floor, and sat on your lap, reversed in order to face you. 

The killer looked deep into your eyes, seeing a scarred and forever terrified woman in his eyes. "B-Bandit" You stuttered. "Yeah?" He replied. "A-are you going to k-kill me?" you said. A long silence appeared. He glanced at the floor, then back at you. "Depends..." He muttered. "Depends w-what?" You asked, praying to god that he wouldn't kill you. "If you be a good girl... Oblige by my rules," He neared your ear, making goosebumps run up and down your spine. "Maybe I'll let you live... Do the opposite? I can promise you, your blood will be everywhere.." He pulled out. Your eyes were fixed on him, as he sat up and knelt next to your chair, disconnecting the electrical inputs. A sigh escaped your lips, as you were thankful he hadn't thought to kill you.

He stood up, leaning towards your face. "You're not going to die. But I assure you, if so much as a whisper of what I've done comes out of your mouth, there's no guarantee I'll even let you live. Am. I. Clear?" He furiously said, clearly upset that he couldn't kill me. You nodded. "Good" he spoke, before he roughly kissed you. You closed your eyes, kissing back as he untied your wrists. He picked you up bridal style and carried you into a dark room, pushing you onto the ground as he towered over you.

"I promise..." You whispered, not loud enough so you couldn't let him hear those words.