EXTRA CHAPTER: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOU!

I KNOW THE DAY'S ABOUT TO END FOR HIS BIRTHDAY (Japan Standard Time) BUT  I  AT LEAST WANT TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO HIM. <3 And I just created this chapter today, so forgive me my co-author @Blake__Belladonna for not consulting you about this sooner T_T 🙏

_____________________________________

It was another afternoon of me trying to escape the Mukami household. I was ready to try another route in the forest, bringing my notebook and drawn map along. "Yoshi! I hope I find the right one this time!" With a positive mind, I took a step outside until an annoying voice called out to me.

"RA-I-ON-CHAN~!" Kou's hand was on my shoulder.

I grunted as I put away my stuff in my pocket. "Great. So you're the one watching over me this time."

"I know it's time for your daily 'find a way to escape this place' but there's something I want you to do today."

By the look of his mischievous smile, I knew he was up to something. "Oh how may I serve you today, Kou-sama?" I said sarcastically.

"Ohh that sounds nice~" He quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me. As we passed the gates, he turned his head around and flashed a grin. "Let's go outside."

"Eh?" I blinked repeatedly, unable to believe that I'll be able to escape just like that? After all the hard work I did?

~

We took a taxi to wherever he's taking me. I played along for now before I could get away. "Won't your brothers get mad at you for doing this?"

"It's fine! They won't find out about it. Their schedule's full today so I'm sure they are pretty busy."

When we reached our destination, I rubbed my eyes to check if what I'm seeing was an illusion. "An amusement park?"

"Yep. What I want you to do today is to accompany me." He smiled innocently like how a child would.

Knowing that this guy's two-faced, I was still unsure of what his motive is but I could tell that, that smile wasn't a lie. While I was thinking of all the possibilities he could plot against me, I hadn't realized I kept silent all this time.

"That's really all I want you to do! No strings attached!" He tried convincing me then without waiting for my reply or at least react, he dragged me inside.

"O-Oi!" I tried to stop him but I couldn't.

~

We rode different rides for the rest of the afternoon. One after another, the level of extremeness kept increasing. I could barely hold myself together from the huge rollercoaster we last rode."I think I'm gonna puke."

"Are you serious Raion-chan!? That was nothing!"

"Well, I'm sorry for that! This is my first time going to an amusement park."

"Seriously?" He suddenly put his face closer.