CHAPTER FIFTEEN: Surprises (Part 2)

I know the endings of the last two chapters (Chaps. 13 & 14) were sad but I told you that I'll make it up to you so I hope you' like the ending of this one. ;)))) Sorry if there are errors in here...didn't proof read anymore.

REMINDER!!! I REALLLY AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU CLICK ON THE LINKS I'LL PUT HERE SO YOU CAN SEE A BETTER VIEW OF THE PHOTO (OR ELSE YOU'LL REGRET IT HAHAHAHA) ALSO, LISTEN TO THE SONG LATER SO YOU CAN FOLLOW THE FLOW OF THE STORY BECAUSE THE SONG I CHOSE IS SO PERFECT FOR THAT SCENE. SWEAR. =)

And as requested by most of you, more Sakamakis x Izumi moments >w<

______________________________________________

~A few days after the incident~

"YUI!" I'm running inside the house right now. "WHERE ARE YOU!?" I can't find her anywhere again. Recently, Yui's been hard to find and no, this is not like the time I lacked presence.

"Will you stop shouting in the hallway, Izumi!?" Reiji came out of his room.

"NOW WAY! NOT UNTIL I FIND MY SISTER!"

He sighed. "Your sister asked my permission earlier to go to her friend's house to have a group study."

"Why didn't she tell me about it!?" I just realized something. "If she's not here then...you agreed?"

"I don't know why she didn't tell you about it, maybe because she knew you won't allow her. And, yes I agreed."

"Why? Normally, you'd ban us from leaving this place."

"I let you go two times before," He pushed his glasses. "Who said that I can't do the same to your sister? Besides, just like you, she won't leave you here. Am I wrong?"

"Ugghhh still-!"

"If you're going to complain then say it in front of your sister not to me."

"That reminds me Reiji," I put my anger aside for now. "There's something I want to discuss with you, Shu, and Subaru."

~

After calling them, Shu and Subaru were in Reiji's room.

"Can we hurry this up?" Reiji was sitting on his chair. "I can't stand a certain someone being inside my room."

"Same here." Shu had his eyes closed, leaning on the wall.

Subaru silently stood and waited for me to speak, though he wasn't making eye contact with me at all.

"Listen," I was in front of them. "Before Laito and the others found me, I saw both of your mothers."

Of course they were surprised except Subaru. It's like he already knew.

"HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!?" This made Reiji stand up. "BUT SHE'S-"

"I know." I said.

"Izumi," Shu called me. "How did you know it was our mother?"

"It's a long story really..." I sweat dropped. "At that time, I was resting on her lap. She brushed my hair then I saw someone with white hair running towards our direction. I thought it was Subaru at first but then I realized it was a woman. When I got a closer look, I discovered that," I looked at Subaru. "It was really your mother, Subaru."

He was really not surprised. Rather, he looked like he's hurt.

"After that, I completely lost my consciousness and the next thing I know is I was in the couch."

"I still don't understand what's going on here!" This is the first time Reiji lost his composure in front of them, other than me. "That's just impossible! I was the one who ki-"