CHAPTER ONE: They seem weird...

"Are we there yet?" I said to my sister impatiently.

"Just a little bit longer Izu-chan" Yui replied then smiling at me.

I sighed while looking at the window of the car.

By the way, I'm Komori Izumi and beside me is my little sister, Komori Yui. I'm a year older than her. Some say we kinda look like each other but I have a long, straight yellow-orange hair and purple eyes, while my sister has a short, curly light-blonde hair and beautiful pink eyes. Compared to my sister, I always think that I look weird. Plus, I may look more matured but I certainly don't act like one unlike Yui who is way more responsible than me. You see, even though we are sisters, we're exactly the opposite. To sum up all our differences, she's the good girl while I'm the bad girl but I'm not completely bad. Find it hard to believe that I'm older? Hahaha me too. Despite our differences, we love each other so much and always there by each other's sides. We are like twins that can't be separated. (A/N: (c) Yuuki-Kisaragi for the image ^^)

Anyway, Yui and I are in a cab right now, on our way to our new home in a mysterious forest

Anyway, Yui and I are in a cab right now, on our way to our new home in a mysterious forest. If you're thinking that we're crazy to live in this kind of place, well you thought wrong. Our father told us that this is what the church orders. Of course, I would oppose to this but knowing that Yui is an obedient child and would follow what the church says, I also agreed to it. So we didn't really have a choice.

"Are we there yet?" I asked my sister again, sounding bored as ever.

Yui chuckled then smiled at me "I told you just a little bit more, be patient Izu-chan."

"But I don't wanna! We've been in this car for years already!" I continued to whined.

"Ma'am we're already here." The driver interrupted our conversation.

"Ah thank you so much." Yui politely replied to him.

After we took our luggage out, the car left. Yui and I were standing near the gates and looked at the mansion we're going to live in.

'Sugoi!This place is huge!I bet people who live here are rich.' I thought to myself.

"This place is kinda creeping me out." Yui said as we began walking to the entrance gates.

I don't want to see Yui with that worried look on her face. It makes me sad.

"Really!? I think it's kinda cool! It's like a huge playground! No need to worry much Yui-chan, Onee-chan is here." I said while I grinning at her.

Yui laughed a bit then returned the smile "You're right." I'm glad she feels better now.

Suddenly, the skies became darker and rain started to pour down. Yui and I ran towards the door. We kept on knocking until it suddenly opened on its own. I'm starting to regret what I said earlier. Yui was right, this place is creepy.

We walked inside and looked around hoping to find for someone. There's a huge staircase in the middle and a big chandelier hanging on the ceiling.

I got tired of waiting and looking around so I started yelling. "Oi! Anyone here!?"