CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: Real

I've finally updated. SORRY FOR THE WAIT MINNA-SAN!! This terrible author's a slowpoke, right? This chapter's a really long one and cutting it in two chapters feels incomplete. But hey, I hope this makes up for my hellish slow updates. T_T

____________________________________________________

-IZUMI'S POV-

Yuma pinched my cheek. "Ittai!"

"I told you not to eat my tomatoes without my permission!"

"But I'm hungry! Besides, I already ate one before!"

"That's because I gave it to you!"

"So, you being nice was only one time? Tch."

"Don't forget you're still our hostage, you sow."

"WHY YOU-" He suddenly placed a tomato on my mouth. "AASKSDJJDHF-!!"

He laughed before heading back inside. I soon followed.

The moment I stepped inside, a knife suddenly flew past me and hit the wall. "Ah, Izumi-san, sorry my hands slipped." Azusa casually said.

The first time Azusa did that, I was freaking shocked but now I'm quite used to it. "Then I better tie that knife in your hands so it wouldn't slip EVERY SINGLE TIME I walk in the kitchen."

It's been 3 and a half week since I was captured, it's almost going to be a month. Every chance I get, I try to find a way to escape but with this loop thing Shin and Carla casted, I always ended back here. Though it seemed like there isn't really a way out, I haven't given up. I've managed to survive this prison of theirs. Well, maybe because they gave me this much freedom to walk around. I'm back to my regular sleeping hours during the night time, which I find a bit unusual because I got used to the Sakamakis. Of course I wasn't allowed to attend my night classes because they will be there, but I better prepare myself for Reiji's nagging once I get back.

'Speaking of those brothers, they sure are taking their time.' I paused and blanlky stared at the floor. 'I hope Yui.....I hope everyone's okay.'

"RA~ION~CHAN~!" Kou waved a hand over my face. "Are you even listening?"

"What?" I repeatedly blinked.

He sighed. "Never mind. I don't have the energy to repeat my story again."

"I'm not interested anyway even if you tell me." Rolling my eyes, I grabbed a drink from the fridge.

"That's so mean Raion-chan~"

"Hmmm......That reply kind of reminded me of Laito." I opened the lid and ready to take a sip until Kou slammed the door of the fridge.

His eyes squinted, looking back at mine. "I do not wish to be leveled the same as those filth."