CHAPTER FOUR: Let her go

"Let me drink from you." Ayato was looking at me with a serious look on his face.

 "I won't let you!" I shouted at him.

 He came closer and grabbed my shoulders. 'I can't escape!' I freaked out a little.

 The distance between our faces was shrinking especially our lips.

 'I-Is he going to kiss me!?' This made me freak out more.

 "You only belong to me. I am the only one who can drink your precious blood." Ayato's lips were getting closer, and closer, and...

☆*:.。. .。.:*☆

"NOOOOOO!" I jolted up. "What kind of dream was that!? No....more like a nightmare than a dream!"

I touched something soft. "Huh? I'm in my bed again?" I checked my outfit under the sheets. "THIS AGAIN!? WHO CHANGED ME THIS TIME!?" I shouted in my room.

"Oh, your finally awake Izu-chan." Yui entered my room.

I stood up and started shaking my sister as I grabbed her shoulders. "Yui! Who changed my clothes!? Which one them did it!? I'm gonna kill him for sure!"

"I'm getting dizzy Izu-chan. Relax, I'm the one who did it."

"Thank Goodness." I sighed in relief then I noticed the fang marks on Yui's neck. I released her and looked for a mirror.

Now I remember... "So Ayato was the first one who bit us?" I asked my sister calmly as I touched the fang marks in my neck.

"Y-yes." Yui answered. We were both silent for a while until Yui broke it, "Izu-chan?"

"THAT PERVERT'S GOING TO PAY FOR WHAT HE DID TO YOU AND ME! "My eyes were filled with fire and headed myself towards the door.

"I think that's not necessary Izu-chan.." Yui told me but I didn't listen. 

"HE BIT US AND ALMOST DROWN US TO DEATH! I'M GONNA KILL HIM!" I was about to open the door when...

"IZU-CHAN!" Yui shouted. This made me stop what I was doing because she's rarely like this. "Yui?"

She sighed. "Sorry for shouting, you just weren't listening to me. Look Izu-chan, Ayato-kun was the one who brought you here when you passed out."

"What?" This surprised me a lot.

"When I woke up minutes after you placed me on the couch, you weren't there so I looked for you. I thought something bad might have happened to you too. While I was walking in the hallways, I saw Ayato-kun carrying you because you lost consciousness. I quickly hid myself so that Ayato-kun wouldn't notice me. I saw him enter your room and then left immediately and soon, he was nowhere to be seen..." Yui tried to explained everything to me.

'So Ayato can be nice sometimes? But that doesn't change the fact that he bit us!' I said to myself.

"...I went inside your room and saw you lying down on your bed. I decided to change your clothes because you were really wet. While I was changing you, I saw the fang marks on your neck, it was really deep compared to mine. I felt guilty because you got bitten from protecting me. I waited for you to wake up so I can apologize to you properly." Yui finished.

"Yui-chan, you don't need to apologize and you don't need to feel guilty about it. I'm your Onee-san. It's my duty to protect you, remember?" I smiled at her.

"But who would protect you?" She still had this worried face.

"Yui, I can protect myself. If you are safe, then I'll also be safe no matter what situation I am in. You give me strength and the will to fight, especially when you smile." I said to her.