CHAPTER SIXTEEN: Entrance

STARTING FROM THIS CHAPTER, I WILL CREATE MY OWN STORY AND ATTITUDES OF THE NEW CHARACTERS. I HAVEN'T PLAYED THE GAME AND I REALLY DON'T GET THE ADAM AND EVE THING BUT I WILL GET A FEW IDEAS FROM IT. AND I KNOW THERE IS A SECOND SEASON BUT I HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET <//3 BUT I HAVE A BETTER PLAN FOR THAT SERIOUSLY.  BESIDES, I ALREADY THOUGHT OF THIS PLOT OF MINE (AND IT MIGHT CHANGE) LONG BEFORE THE NEW SEASON WAS RELEASED. SO I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT :D

I DID A QUICK PROOFREAD OF THIS SO LET ME SAY SORRY IN ADVANCE IF THERE ARE ERRORS IN SPELLING, GRAMMAR, ETC. XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-IZUMI'S POV-

It's been a few weeks since my birthday party and now, I'm back to reality. And by that, I mean I'm going to class again.  'Uggh.'

Currently, we're on our way to school earlier than usual. The sun was just about to set. I don't know why but Reiji said that it is urgent. We couldn't disagree since it's Reiji we're talking about here.

"What a pain!" Ayato complained as he yawned. "Why the hell do we have to go to school this early!?"
"I know right?" I yawned as well.

Yui was sleeping on my lap on the way because she was up all day finishing something. Shu was asleep as always and also Subaru who was leaning on the window with his arms crossed. Kanato played with Teddy, Laito's fiddling his fedora, and Reiji was reading a book.

"Ne, Reiji." I finally asked. "What is this urgent thing you were saying?"

Ayato sniggered. "I bet he is being called by the principal again, asking if he could be the president of the student council."

"Reiji!? President of the student council!?" I raised my voice a little causing Yui to groan and woke up Subaru. Shu was....still asleep. 'Jeez..that's so like him haha'

"You were asked to be the president before!?"

"Of course he was, Prim-chan~" Laito answered instead. "Responsible, well mannered, and intelligent. He was a perfect role model."

"Even if he was offered different positions already, Reiji denied it all." Kanato said while he was still playing with Teddy.

"Phew..." I calmed myself down.

"Izumi." Reiji looked at me with a stern face. "Why do you look so relieved?"

"Because if that were to happen, I can just imagine the students living in a nightmare."

"Pfft..hahahahaha!" Ayato and Laito bursted out laughing while Subaru controlled his.

"But wouldn't that be rather fun? You can see all the students suffer with those painful expressions on their faces." Kanato said with a serious face. "Oh..." He smiled at me. "Of course you would be an exception Izumi-san."   "Thank you...?" I don't know if I should be thankful or what. 'But it was kinda cute seeing Kanato like that....wait what!?'

Reiji grinned in agreement and finally decided to tell us the reason.  "What Ayato said was partially correct that I am being called out by the headmaster to discuss something, but I am certain that it is not about me being part of the student council. He said that I need to be there before class hours begin."

'Hold on a minute....' I just realized something.

"Wait..!" I think Ayato did too. "If you are the only one needed, then why do we have to tag along!?"
Yui flinched. "Shhh!" I gave them a signal to lower their voices.