CHAPTER NINETEEN: Teddy

-3RD PERSON'S POV-

"Who is she?" Ruki asked Kou again.

Kou sighed. "Her name's Komori Izumi. She's a classmate of mine and apparantly, she is the Eve's sister."

"Sister!?" Yuma shouted before Ruki could. "There's another girl living with the Sakamakis!?"

"Ah, remember that rude girl you had a fight with on the first day?" Kou reminded Yuma. "The one with yellow orange hair and violet eyes?"

It took a while before Yuma could remember. "HER!? BUT HER ATTITUDE'S WAY TOO DIFFERENT FROM THE EVE."

"I know." Kou lightly chuckled as he remembered Izumi's performance.

'That girl!?' Ruki's brows burrowed, thinking of the opposite, because she really did leave a bad impression.

"I met her too in the infirmary." Azusa joined them. "I even introduced her to my friends."

"Why didn't you inform us about this, Kou?" Ruki went back to the topic.

"I plan to tell all of you after I handle her on my own but I kind of failed..."

"You can handle so many fans yet you can't handle a single human girl!?" Yuma laughed at him.

"You have no idea how protective she is to her sister." Kou rolled his eyes.

"More importantly," Ruki interrupted Yuma's laughter. "Did you feel anything from her?"

"Well, Raion-chan's kind of weird. There was one time that she was sitting right next to me, yet I didn't notice her. Also, my eye doesn't work on her."

"What!?" Yuma and Ruki said in unison.

"But she doesn't give off any sign like the Eve."

"It's true. Her scent is really dull." Azusa added. "I don't like it..."

"So she's not another sacrificial bride." Ruki concluded. "I'll have to tell Carla to gather more information about her. For now, focus on catching the Eve and keep an eye on that girl."

They all nodded.

"And Kou. Since you're in the same class as her..."

~

At that time, Izumi, Subaru, and Laito had finished explaining everything to Reiji and the others, leaving some of the details though. "I'm supposed to punish you, but since you've injured yourself, I don't need to."

"How stupid can you be?" Ayato flicked Izumi's forehead.